President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

I enjoyed that email.
It only confirms what i have been saying since Day1, bho is nothing but a con-man.
How can someone who becomes POTUS with a same party Congress and a media that asks no questions be so clueless ?

tieguy

Banned
Re: Obamanomics

more you're getting good at posting those pictures. That Obama Erkel saying "did I do that?" is a classic.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Correctly attributed according to Scopes.....

Subject: A LETTER FROM A PROCTER AND GAMBLE EXECUTIVE TO THE PRESIDENT

THE LAST SENTENCE IS THE MOST CHILLING

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America 's true living legends- an
acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest
rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize
him as the foremost leader in change management... Lou changed the way
America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to
be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to
Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and
Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.

AN OPEN LETTER TO
PRESIDENT OBAMA

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike
any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about
you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive
Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no
visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth
growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus
don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming
others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned
yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to
publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail..

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America '
crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style
country where the government sector dominates instead of the
private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system
with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly
capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose
that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of
living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics
against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from
challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider
opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both
omnipotent and omniscient..

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything
you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the
Limbaugh's, Hannitys, O'Reillys and Becks who offer opposing,
conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will
probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

This letter was sent to the NY Times but they never acknowledged it.
Big surprise. Since it hit the internet, however, it has had over
500,000 hits. Keep it going. All that is necessary for evil to succeed
is that good men do nothing.. It's happening right now.

unionman

I love it, corporate big wigs hate Obama, just the way I hate corporate big wigs. New sheriff in town.

tieguy

Banned

I love it, corporate big wigs hate Obama, just the way I hate corporate big wigs. New sheriff in town.

Yep you should have him keep one bullet in his shirt pocket since he keeps shooting himself in the foot. ...:)

why don't you show your hatred of corporations by quitting your corporate provided job. That will show them.

unionman

Yep you should have him keep one bullet in his shirt pocket since he keeps shooting himself in the foot. ...:)

why don't you show your hatred of corporations by quitting your corporate provided job. That will show them.
I have this job because I'm good at it, not because I kiss butt real good like you.

tieguy

Banned

I have this job because I'm good at it, not because I kiss butt real good like you.

You also have your current job because your reading comprehension and education level sucks.
Let me ask the question this time and see if your dumb behind can understand this time.

Someone said they hated corporations and supported Obamas hate campaign against corporations. Since you are that person why don't you show your support for Obama and hatred of corporations by quitting your job working for this corporation?

unionboy... I can't decide, should I go flat out long today, or sell a bunch of puts.

tieguy

Banned

lol, little touchy this morning there?

looks like your dodging the question.......again.
let me ask you again and see if your dumb behind can answer it this time.

Do you hate corporations enough and do you support Obama's campaign against corporations to the degree you would quit your corporate provided job?

his answer would be the same if the letter came from the local auto shop down the street.
Lets get these small businesses hiring so we can do health care again. I can see it now "We've added (x amount) million small business jobs, now those people need health care"

tieguy

Banned

thats what I thought.

Now think about what Obama's vendetta on corporations would do to the future negotiations of union contracts. If you can think that far ahead.

tieguy

Banned

his answer would be the same if the letter came from the local auto shop down the street.
Lets get these small businesses hiring so we can do health care again. I can see it now "We've added (x amount) million small business jobs, now those people need health care"

I believe his plan is to jack up tax's on big business to give small business a tax break? The government version of Robin Hood.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Remember congress passed something to raise the debt ceiling??? That ceiling will be reached by the end of this month!!

Why can't B.O. stop the exorbitant spending today??? Why wait 'til next year. By his actions, he's not qualified to run my household budget!! :sick:

wkmac

A tax cut for business or even small business, from a certain POV just how really effective it that? For any business, what is the #1 priority for any really longterm sustainability as a viable enterprise? Customers, a demand for your services or products. Can you have all the cash on hand and capital and still fail and die as a business? Sure, here's $100 billion dollars to start a national corporation making and selling stone wheels. You'll be around only as long as the $100 bil lasts because there will be no sustainable demand for that product and thus to my point of the customer. But what if I lobby gov't and got special laws passed protecting my business interests to where gov't saw me as "to big to fail?" Wanna know why we have crap for cars and are still slaves to centralized energy grids powered by dinosaurs and ancient peet moss instead of self sufficent, low to no cost individual means of energy power generation? :wink2:

Small business needs customers and where does cutomers come from? Not from tax breaks in the tax code just for businesses and let me be crystal clear on arbitrary and compulsary taxes. I absolutely oppose them all on principle and moral grounds. IMHO they violate common sense economic law, violate the principle of individual choice and on moral grounds they are nothing more than the illusion of legitimizing a criminal gang to engage in pure theft and armed robbery under an ultimate purpose of some dreamstate utopian harmony that in fact becomes a dystopian nightmare. And yes, anyone who votes and supports the very people who do such things are co-conspirators in a criminal enterprise to commit fraud and theft. OK, we're all guilty as hell so where do we go from here?

If what businesses really need are customers, then where do we find the most customers for the bang for our buck? By giving customers the ability to exchange with small businesses, this would also give businesses the same influx of capitial as a tax break would but as long as they provide a viable product or service, this influx is sustainable. Also unlike a fixed, defined tax break which leaves the business owner indebted and enslaved to the political classes in order to maintain (should we all be having a lightbulb moment together:wink2:), the free market approach doesn't leave one in the same kind of servitude and it's ability to obtain more influx of capitial is only limited by his/her ability to maintain and grow the customer base of the business itself minus any special priviledges or interventions from gov't to the disadvantage of taxpayers and other businesses not as well connected. One way the gov't picks the winners and loses and we do business with what they give us and the other way, we pick the winners and the losers ourselves in a free and honest marketplace, not one rigged by gov't interference.

Let's be clear here also, no corporation really pays taxes just as no corporation ever pays high labor costs. I love it when all the little boss wanna bees scream about unions and wages as if something is coming right out of their pockets when it's always the customer who foots the bill just as union screams of overpaid bosses doesn't come out of worker pockets as again the customer foots this bill. Now the potential harm of both in other ways is another matter but just like corp. taxes, the customer will be the one to pay so raising or lowering corp. taxes IMO is more a red (no pun intended) herring than anything else. Also corp. taxes are nothing but a gov't shell game with the corporations themselves in on the rigging. Oh the good gov't tells us they gonna make them greddy corporations pay their fair share but let me tell you how it really works.

Gov't plays the conjob and institutes the corp. tax and the corp. profits don't come down for 2 main reasons. First , they raise the prices of goods and service or they makes various cuts that effect quality in order to pay for said taxes, Either way the poor customer foots the bill. Now corp heads turn the money over to Uncle Sam and first thing off the top of that dollar comes the adminstrative cost to pay for all those wonderful public servants who are on a sacred mission serving greater humanity. So now our dollar has had a good bit looped off the top and next come the Congressman and the Corp. lobbyist who wheel and deal and between them whack off another huge chunk so they get their cut too. And then finally all the good people that decide how our perfect little world will be run begrudgingly pass down what little is left back to the little people. To simplify, I'll take a dollar from your right pocket convincing you that you are losing nothing but rather fulfilling your civic duty and then later I'll but a dime back in your left pocket and whisper sweet nothings in your ear of how patriot and a wonderful citizen you truly are. OK, form a line and I'll sign everyone up. What, no takers? Why not? You do the same thing now and I just might give you back a quarter under the guise of having a limited gov't! You trust me on that don't you?
:happy-very:

Where all tax breaks should take place are at the individual level period and in all tax breaks should be met equally with spending cuts. Not using debt to mask the whole thing which de-values the currency, urges inflation to maintian the debt to GDP ratio (another illusion) and saddling future generations with having to foot the bill in taxes, inflating (de-valuing) the currency or just heeping on even more debt to "pass it forward."

Why is it that we as individuals must maintian this economic priciple of living within our own means in our own economic lives and when we violate it, we pay the cost of such actions but gov't is exempt? Well we can't create our own money out of thin air like the gov't can and thus adds to the criminality of their existence in the first place but the fact is we are forced to play by very different rules. The class of the haves (Kings, Nobleman, Royality) and the have nots (serfs, peasants, the great unwashed) all over again thanks to mercantilism otherwise known as "the mixed economy!"

Here's one idea thrown out and that's just one small idea of so many that should be discussed and debated. Stop worrying about an empty suit and the whole Shakespearean theater shown nightly live from the Ministry of Truth and start demanding and pushing back.