So how is that going for you?
demotivators_picdump_228_640_072-1.jpg

Looks like there waiting for the planets to re-align....... lol

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So how is that going for you?
demotivators_picdump_228_640_072-1.jpg

IS raising the debt ceiling something "new" to you TEXAN?

Reagan raised the debt ceiling 18 TIMES during his 8 years while racking up huge debt and cutting taxes, George Bush Raised the debt ceiling 7 times in 8 years racking up the highest amount of debt in history, and currently Obama has raised the ceiling 3 time making it even higher.

PolitiFact | Obama says Reagan raised debt ceiling 18 times; George W. Bush seven times

"""Among its historical tables is one labeled "Statutory Limits on Federal debt 1940 - Current" (Table 7.3) The table lists 106 increases to the federal debt limit since 1940.

More specifically, it lists 18 increases to the debt ceiling between February 1981 and September 1987. In other words, there were 18 under President Ronald Reagan, as Obama said. And there were seven increases between January 2001 and January 2009 -- during George W. Bush's presidency. We should also note that it has been raised three times already under President Obama, on Feb. 17, 2009, Dec. 28, 2009 and Feb. 12, 2010.""

This isnt new to washington finances. Why not just pretend Obama is following Ronald Reagans leadership?

Peace

TOS

island1fox

:angry:This makes alot of sense-- Obama is off to Burma and Thailand ---are they going over a Fiscal Cliff I do not know about ???

Congress --who just got back ---takes off for Thanksgiving WEEK ??????? Is it not a ONE DAY holiday ???

But of course all of our Politicians are SERVING us and are so totally concerned with the FISCAL CLIFF !!!!!

Corporations are the evil scum of the country as we are always told ---but I am sure if any Corporation was facing a "FISCAL CLIFF" --They would be working 24 X 7 to find a solution:sad-little:

bbsam

Staff member
:angry:This makes alot of sense-- Obama is off to Burma and Thailand ---are they going over a Fiscal Cliff I do not know about ???

Congress --who just got back ---takes off for Thanksgiving WEEK ??????? Is it not a ONE DAY holiday ???

But of course all of our Politicians are SERVING us and are so totally concerned with the FISCAL CLIFF !!!!!

Corporations are the evil scum of the country as we are always told ---but I am sure if any Corporation was facing a "FISCAL CLIFF" --They would be working 24 X 7 to find a solution:sad-little:
You haven't found alot to be happy about politically for the last 13 days, have you?

island1fox

You haven't found alot to be happy about politically for the last 13 days, have you?

bbsam,

Put down the partisan kool aid just for a moment. If the fiscal cliff is as steep as everyone claims --- I obviously was coming down on all the politicians in power.

If Romney had been elected and was not addressing the problem----my comments would be the same.

So tired of the partisan BS.:sick:

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

Put down the partisan kool aid just for a moment. If the fiscal cliff is as steep as everyone claims --- I obviously was coming down on all the politicians in power.

If Romney had been elected and was not addressing the problem----my comments would be the same.

So tired of the partisan BS.:sick:

It isn't "partisan BS", it's political reality. Negotiating is taking place and the Obama administration holds all the cards, one of which is time. And there was no reason these problems couldn't be addressed soon after the 2010 congressional elections. I can't help but notice that you were anything but tired of the "partisan BS" for the past two years.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder just who he uses to prepare him for these foreign visits...Joe Biden ?
While in Burma , he insults a woman & their leader by screwing up how to correctly say their names.
The guy sounded like he was high on something .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

First time jobless claimsthis week...................410,000. Sandy again? Maybe, but Sandy also makes jobs like in construction and clean up.

One year from now, they will still blame Sandy just like blaming Bush became a mantra!

Oh, by the way, last week's number was revised upwards (surprise)....

439,000 is actually 451,000

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wonder just who he uses to prepare him for these foreign visits...Joe Biden ?
While in Burma , he insults a woman & their leader by screwing up how to correctly say their names.
The guy sounded like he was high on something .

Doesn't Bangkok have the best "stuff" ??

wkmac

Re: Obamanomics

First time jobless claimsthis week...................410,000. Sandy again? Maybe, but Sandy also makes jobs like in construction and clean up.

One year from now, they will still blame Sandy just like blaming Bush became a mantra!

Oh, by the way, last week's number was revised upwards (surprise)....

439,000 is actually 451,000

Ah, the broken window fallacy. How does the destruction of wealth make wealth?

The Broken Window Fallacy - YouTube