President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
You could probably throw a couple of more lines of derogatory & hateful remarks about the poster. You didn't hit it out of the park yet.

You fit the group of 4 very well, though. I heard you call yourselves the EELLs. Can you confirm that?
Do you guys get a badge of some sort or maybe private rep points for tearing down those who do not view things your way?

Extremely
Evil
Left-wing
Loons

:salute:

You have been reading the posts by upsmule, haven't you?

texan

You have been reading the posts by upsmule, haven't you?
It is well we have ANOTHER C-9 er on the forumn.
Hope he / she last......................:happy-very:

I hear Brian Williams in the backgound sharing the IRS and AP phone logs.

Sorry but this pleases me the main stream media is showing this.

Another C-9er with a slanted thought that is all politics, not reality................

texan

Even the left leaning Huffington Post #1 of 40 headline this morning posted from Fox News:

White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up

The White House was in damage control mode Tuesday as an escalating series of potential scandals
raised questions about whether officials abused their authority -- all while threatening to undermine
President Obama's second-term ambitions.

Read more: White House in damage control mode as potential scandals pile up | Fox News

AOL.com - News, Sports, Weather, Entertainment, Local & Lifestyle

texan

And from NBC nightly News Brian Williams:

Good evening.

As a lot of American adults not so fondly remember, the last time the government was
found looking into the phone calls of reporters and using the IRS for political purposes, it was the
Nixon era, and while times have changed and circumstances are different, that subject came up at
the Obama White House today as the administration now scrambles on several fronts.

We begin with the potentially illegal use of the IRS to scrutinize some American groups and citizens
because of their politics, and in this case because of conservative politics.

Again, this is just one front we’re covering tonight.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via Washington Examiner:

When President Obama was selling his health care legislation to Congress, he declared that “the plan I’m proposing will cost around $900 billion over 10 years.” But with the law’s major provisions set to kick in next year, a new analysis by the Congressional Budget Office projects that the law will cost double that, or $1.8 trillion.

What accounts for the dramatic difference? It’s true that at the time of passage, the CBO said the gross cost of the law’s provisions to expand insurance coverage would be $940 billion over a decade. But as many critics of the health care law pointed out at the time, this number was deceptive because it estimated spending from 2010 through 2019 even though the program’s major spending provisions weren’t scheduled to go into effect until 2014. Effectively, the original estimate measured the cost of six years of Obamacare instead of 10.

Now, as implementation approaches, CBO has released projections for the 2014 to 2023 budget window — the first actual decade of Obamacare — and the gross cost projection is $1.8 trillion.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And from NBC nightly News Brian Williams:

Good evening.

As a lot of American adults not so fondly remember, the last time the government was
found looking into the phone calls of reporters and using the IRS for political purposes, it was the
Nixon era, and while times have changed and circumstances are different, that subject came up at
the Obama White House today as the administration now scrambles on several fronts.

We begin with the potentially illegal use of the IRS to scrutinize some American groups and citizens
because of their politics, and in this case because of conservative politics.

Again, this is just one front we’re covering tonight.

THE KEY word in all your posts contain the word "POTENTIAL"....

Do you know what that means?

It doesnt mean FACTS, in case you didnt.

The stories report POTENTIAL damage.... not ACTUAL DAMAGE.

They imply, you infer.

Simple english. You should try and embrace it.

Peace

TOS

Upsmule

For all the Crap you folks want to repeat on these threads after listening to your favorite Brain washing outlet, the one thing you WONT repeat is this:

U.S. Deficit Falls Faster Than Expected | Daily Ticker - Yahoo! Finance

Oh yeah, read it and weep. The deficit is shrinking faster than expected.

Kudos Mr. President.

Peace

TOS

Great comments at the bottom of your naive link. I wasn't sure where to begin here, so I'll leave it at that. Good grief. "Kudos Mr President??" Seriously? For the first time in his administration he just might not go over yet ANOTHER trillion bucks!

"Kudos" should go to the so called "American Taliban" for blocking what little MORE spending they could. My God wake up......

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Great comments at the bottom of your naive link. I wasn't sure where to begin here, so I'll leave it at that. Good grief. "Kudos Mr President??" Seriously? For the first time in his administration he just might not go over yet ANOTHER trillion bucks!

"Kudos" should go to the so called "American Taliban" for blocking what little MORE spending they could. My God wake up......

Its befitting that you use a name that contains the word "MULE" in it. If you actually read the link i posted, you would see that HIGHER REVENUES contributed to the reductions, and paybacks by fannie and freddie to the goverment cut the deficit.

This has nothing to do with the "american taliban" who are trying to screw the country with every action they take. Had Romney been president, and the GOP taken the senate, President Romney would be signing the bill passed by the "american taliban" under his new administration that would ELIMINATE OVERTIME PAY FOR ALL WORKING AMERICANS.

Your "american taliban" dont have the first clue what they are doing in the house, and in a years time, the GOP will lose the house and we can finally rid ourselves of this cancer holding our country back.

Peace

TOS

wkmac

The Obama administration got a vote of support from another national leader who approves of his (Obama) governance policies. Seems to me there are some common grounds here and we should seek out some trade and even defense alliances. Having friends is always a good thing.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The Obama administration got a vote of support from another national leader who approves of his (Obama) governance policies. Seems to me there are some common grounds here and we should seek out some trade and even defense alliances. Having friends is always a good thing.

White House employees LEAKING confidential national security information is a crime. The DOJ obtained a warrant for phone records. A judge approved it after considering EVIDENCE. The records requested were to sniff out the LEAK in the white house to the AP.

You all can attempt to TWIST the facts of the case to suit a political agenda, but the facts speak for themselves.

Peace

TOS

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
2vv3kfr.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to bhos , he first learned about the IRS scandal from reading a newspaper .
That would lead one to assume that he has not idea what staff meetings are for.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it was rude of Obama to drag Turkey's president to a Q&A session like he's a prop and maybe the press will lay off the probing questions. So now Turkey's president knows what a "tool" feels like.
Obama is a selfish host !!!