President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
1zf4zrn.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yep, he wrote it alright. Trying to lend legitimacy to a crackpot by attributing his drivel to a respected source is a bit nefarious, don't you think?

Let it go . It was an article sent to me by my fiend in Albuquerque. I posted it here. Dan's a good guy and I don't check his e-mails. But I'll tell him you said Hi!

BrownArmy

Oh Moreluck!

Halfway through that re-posted article, I thought it was about G.W. Bush.:wink2:

Admit it, G.W. was about as qualified as Obama to run the White House.

(If you say, stop bringing up Bush, I'll accept that as a tacit agreement on your part that you won't mention Obama after he's no longer President...see how that works?)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some people who believed in Obama just can't hide their disappointment and this guy wrote about it instead of holding it in.

afterthought

Interesting thought to chew on;

The Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) final rule on Obamacare’s individual mandate, released this week, uses the
term “Shared Responsibility Payment” more than 50 times to describe the mandate’s non-compliance penalty, which
the Supreme Court in 2012 defined as a tax.

The IRS also used the term “shared responsibility penalty” in the rule, which does not identify the individual mandate as a tax.

Okay then, so when are the 47% who pay no income tax going to start making
their ‘shared responsibility payments’?

Read more: Obamacare rule refers to 'shared responsibility payments' | The Daily Caller