President Obama!

oldngray

nowhere special
easter-rabbits-my-butt-hurts-what-no-ears1.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you aren't going to take your Medicare and Social Security?

Stand up for your beliefs!
You seem to attempt to make people feel guilty about S.S. and Medicare.............these are people who have paid into these programs all of their working lives with a promise.....some 30 years or more. I think they should get all monies coming to them......I don't care if they are filthy rich or not.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
You seem to attempt to make people feel guilty about S.S. and Medicare.............these are people who have paid into these programs all of their working lives with a promise.....some 30 years or more. I think they should get all monies coming to them......I don't care if they are filthy rich or not.

No sweetie, just pointing out that single payer (Medicare) works, and the government can run things to the benefit of the people (SS benefits).

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked,
"What are all those clocks?"
St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."
"Oh," said the man, "whose clock is that?"
"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."
"Incredible," said the man.
"That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."
"Where's Obama's clock?"
"His clock is in Jesus' office. He's using it as a ceiling fan."

roadrunner2012

Troll
Lyndon Johnson, Dwight Eisenhower, Bill Clinton and St Ronnie are the only Presidents to have higher ratings in the history of Gallup Polls.

Are you saying he is amongst the best modern day presidents?.

low bar, I know

Babagounj

Strength through joy
He was adopted by his Indonesian step father , as shown on a school register .
Thus unless you can prove he legally changed his name , his proper name would be Barack ( Barry or Berry's { as his Indonesian classmates used } ) Hussein Obama Soetoro .

island1fox

Funny :

In General McChystal's new book --He relates a conversation between him and Obama in the Oval Office as he is tendering his resignation.

Obama with arrogance states: I guess when I die you will piss on my grave.

McChystal replies : Mr. President --I have promised myself when I leave the military --I will never STAND IN LINE again !!:happy-very:

roadrunner2012

Troll
Funny :

In General McChystal's new book --He relates a conversation between him and Obama in the Oval Office as he is tendering his resignation.

Obama with arrogance states: I guess when I die you will piss on my grave.

McChystal replies : Mr. President --I have promised myself when I leave the military --I will never STAND IN LINE again !!:happy-very:

Not only can't you spell the name, you fall for false stories:
snopes.com: Never Stand in Line Again

If you keep spreading lies, people will think you are a liar.

afterthought

I observe that "some" hate and ridicule "cartoons" as long they are from the right.

TOS can post what he wants of cartoons, no problem. What Hypocrisy and Political Correctness.

We will not be intimidated by those of the left. We will stand.

Whine and ridicule all you want.

But this, among many others, depicts what we (Conservatives and Constitutionalist) want to share.

I am glad for the 1st Amendment, even though some of the left hate it.