President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Gee, I wonder what you'll do when you turn 65 .......
$40,000 a month in med bills and you will appreciate Medicare too.
So you think people who can't afford health insurance should have it offered to them by the government?

This is where you say oh well I paid into the system so it's not an entitlement program. $40,000 a month, 12 months in a year, $480,000 in health costs in just ONE year. I'm sure you've paid that much into it right? Otherwise you would just be some kind of free loading lazy moocher.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you think people who can't afford health insurance should have it offered to them by the government?

This is where you say oh well I paid into the system so it's not an entitlement program. $40,000 a month, 12 months in a year, $480,000 in health costs in just ONE year. I'm sure you've paid that much into it right? Otherwise you would just be some kind of free loading lazy moocher.
No one mentioned a YEAR. You are making assumptions. Think what you want.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Do not question moreluck's math skillz. She went to high school and was in the math club.

Most insurance companies sent out scary notices trying to get you to commit for a year ahead of time, because Tuesday, the rates through the exchange will be lower.

Moreluck, being in the top income group, does not get a tax credit. Boo hoo.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You people talk like Medicare is free. I pay for Medicare and I pay for a supplemental plan every month. I also paid in all my working life.......just like you paid towards your pension....which I'm sure you will leech off your union when you reach retirement age.....same same same!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You people talk like Medicare is free. I pay for Medicare and I pay for a supplemental plan every month. I also paid in all my working life.......just like you paid towards your pension....which I'm sure you will leech off your union when you reach retirement age.....same same same!!
You paid in all your working life..... but you will most likely take way more from the system than you put in. You will leave this burden, and many other burdens created by the baby boomers, for my generation to deal with. Best I can tell your plan to deal with this problem is to get rid of everyone's entitlements but your own. Republican hypocrisy.
35iiiw.jpg
35iiiw.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
bhos stated today that ACA is the law & everyone must comply .
But DOMA is a law also , yet he refuses to enforce it .
Besides hasn't bhos already made illegal adjustments to ACA that were beyond his scope of powers .
Thus it really can't be a law if he is capable of deciding who gets special exemptions .