President Obama!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
For a program that no one wants, it sure seems to be popular. The folks I know that have waited out the web pages say the savings are substantial.

moreluck

golden ticket member
2d0ezo4.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via LA Times:
California’s health insurance exchange vastly overstated the number of online hits it received Tuesday during the rollout of Obamacare.

State officials said the Covered California website got 645,000 hits during the first day of enrollment, far fewer than the 5 million it reported Tuesday.

The state exchange had cited the 5 million figure as a sign of strong consumer interest and a major reason people had so much difficulty using its $313-million online enrollment system.

Dana Howard, a spokesman for Covered California, said the error was the result of internal miscommunication.

“Someone misspoke and thought it was indeed 5 million hits. That was incorrect,” he said.

Howard said the revised Web traffic still represents a huge response. He said the number of unique online visitors Tuesday was 514,000 and the state received 19,000 calls.

Meantime, Californians were still running into computer problems and long hold times during the second day of enrollment under the federal healthcare law.

Those glitches have prompted Covered California to shut down its online enrollment system twice.

For a program that no one wants, it sure seems to be popular. The folks I know that have waited out the web pages say the savings are substantial.

Who is saving money? I am told almost everyday that 15 minutes can save me 15% or more. These folks must be saving a bundle by waiting out those web pages. Genius

moreluck

golden ticket member
Who is saving money? I am told almost everyday that 15 minutes can save me 15% or more. These folks must be saving a bundle by waiting out those web pages. Genius
You get no facts when the premise is untrue !!

We have the letter from Anthem Blue Cross. Anyone in CA. with the same coverage has also rec'd a letter explaining that the coverage is no longer available and that a similiar plan is gonna be 56% higher.

My hubby is probably not the only person in CA. who had that coverage and the letter attributed the changes to the ACA (Obamacare) several times in the letter.

So, you can't keep your plan if you like it..........the way Odumbo promised. Common sense.......all it takes is common sense to see where this is headed.

Many Dems. on the golf course are saying....."well, just let it roll out and see where we are". It won't be completely rolled out 'til 2020.......

Last edited:

roadrunner2012

Troll
Wow, three in a row, and all totally full of crap.

You and hubby get Medicare, what's wrong with everyone else getting some health care, too? We are willing to pay for it. It's a much better deal on the exchange.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wow, three in a row, and all totally full of crap.

You and hubby get Medicare, what's wrong with everyone else getting some health care, too? We are willing to pay for it. It's a much better deal on the exchange.
Let's see....from $360 to @$560......yeah, that's a better deal !!!

roadrunner2012

Troll
That was the letter you received from your insurance company, not what it would cost through the exchange.

I know a great solution, single payer for all!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lost another doctor this week .
He left his practice .
Now I'll have to spend time & resources finding another one .
Thanks to ACA .