President Obama!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
baba, if you are an UPS employee, your insurance hasn't changed. Care to provide the name of this doctor, just to verify your verisimilitude?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lost another doctor this week .
He left his practice .
Now I'll have to spend time & resources finding another one .
Thanks to ACA .

You will say anything you are told to say. There isnt a single doctor who will leave his practice and income to do something else in an economy where unemployment sits at 7.4%.

That would be just stupid.

If anything, the doctor simply retired. We can verify it if you just give us the name.

Peace

TOS

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
A few years ago we went with another insurance company and guess what??My doctor was not in the network..Luck and baba seem to think that this would never,ever happen with PRIVATE insurance!

moreluck

golden ticket member
A few years ago we went with another insurance company and guess what??My doctor was not in the network..Luck and baba seem to think that this would never,ever happen with PRIVATE insurance!

It happens from time to time. My G.P. is 73 years old...........he'll be quitting soon too. We are more concerned about mass exodus.. The entire Obamacare isn't unrolled 'til 2020.....lots can happen.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You will say anything you are told to say. There isnt a single doctor who will leave his practice and income to do something else in an economy where unemployment sits at 7.4%.

That would be just stupid.

If anything, the doctor simply retired. We can verify it if you just give us the name.

Peace

TOS
Gee, thought you were AOK with 7.4% ......great number for Barack!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
1031.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry but BC rules prevent giving out such personal info .
So far one doctor moved to Canada & another switched practices to a group not in my health plan .

moreluck

golden ticket member
300% higher.....wow, Affordable Care ???

As a young, healthy student Henderson could have paid as little as $45 for a plan, instead his premium through Obamacare is $175, and this is being heralded by the law’s supporters as a success?

Via Washington Examiner:
American media outlets were finally able to track down a mythical creature — a person who actually signed up for the Obamacare exchanges online.

But that person, Chad Henderson, admitted to the Washington Post that the premium for the plan he enrolled in was $175. Ouch! Wasn’t Obamacare supposed to lower premiums?

Henderson’s going to pay a $175 premium and he won’t even receive vision or dental insurance. He has contacts, so not having vision insurance is kind of a bum deal.

Henderson, as far as we know a healthy, 21-year-old college student at Chattanooga State Community College who lives in Flintstone, Ga., and works part-time at a day-care center, did not qualify for tax credits to purchase insurance, according to the Post.

Without Obamacare, Henderson could have received health insurance for as little as $44.72 on eHealthInsurance.com, according to Michael friend. Cannon of the Cato Institute.
“I can’t yet say whether Chad’s $175 premium is the lowest-cost plan available to him through the Obamacare Exchange,” Cannon said. “[I’m in the process of researching that, and it’ll probably take a few hours.] But it’s probably close.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, 'the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Moreluck,

did you even read what you posted? Your story wasnt VERIFIED ... last sentence of your post..

"“I can’t yet say whether Chad’s $175 premium is the lowest-cost plan available to him through the Obamacare Exchange,” Cannon said. “[I’m in the process of researching that, and it’ll probably take a few hours.] But it’s probably close.”

How is this a valid story in your eyes?

PEACE

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, the Wash. Examiner got it wrong, but I'd bet there will be thousands of stories about people, not named Chad ,who will be paying 50% and higher for the same coverage they enjoy now.