President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via National Journal:
. . . Peter Hart, a Democratic pollster who conducted the survey with Republican Bill McInturff, called this a “Howard Beale moment,” a reference to the famous rant from the 1976 movie Network.

“We’re mad as hell,” Hart said, “and we’re not going to take it anymore.”

Privately, party strategists agree. On Obama, a Democratic operative who works with the White House emailed me to say: “It’s his Titanic moment. He’s hit the iceberg, but they keep acting like no water is coming into the ship.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Concerning bhos' Boston visit .
Why didn't he send a car to pick up his auntie from her public housing unit , it was only a couple of miles away.
And when he was in Weston , why didn't he send another car over to pick up his uncle who works at a liquor store, again it was just a couple of miles away .
He missed a great opportunity to be seen with his Kenyan family members .

over9five

Staff member
20120805-233209.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Nice photoshopped sign. Arabic in a Swahili speaking country is a nice touch. Having it say 'Paul is dead' under 'Welcome To" is even better.

Real sign (in Oman):

kenyasign2.jpg

roadrunner2012

Troll
Your story goes on to say that Republicans are blamed more than Democrats and Obama fares better than Republicans. The take away is that people are fed up with politicians in general, but with Republicans the most.

That's not hardly news.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Don't know how they managed that. I tried all day. It took me nearly a week to sign up.

Only 123 signed up in MA in the first month!

Overpaid Union Thug

Now that we know that around 51% of employer based plans will be dropped as well I guess we can finally count on liberals to wake up and admit they screwed up. Oh wait..... who am I kidding.

Overpaid Union Thug

Employers and insurance companies have to adhere to ObamaCare. It has nothing to do with being scumbags (on their part anyway) but has everything to do with liberals since they are the ones that are 100% to blame for this awful mess.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Employers and insurance companies have to adhere to ObamaCare. It has nothing to do with being scumbags (on their part anyway) but has everything to do with liberals since they are the ones that are 100% to blame for this awful mess.
Please, back up your BS with facts.

I'm waiting.

Overpaid Union Thug

Please, back up your BS with facts.

I'm waiting.

Google it! You liberals love Google so use it! You are waiting for yourself. If I can find it on accident surely you can find it on purpose.