President Obama!

UPS Lifer

I hope someone gets so disgusted with all the lies from BO that they finally come forward with proof. This guy has very bad Karma and his day is coming. Karma will pay a visit.

Can you honestly say that with as little as this guy says he was aware of that he REALLY did not know ANYTHING bad that was happening? Come on. If that is the case he is more inept and unqualified to hold the office than I gave him credit for.

He definitely will go down in history. :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
President Barack Obama told his enthusiastic supporters Monday night that he never promised what video recordings show him promising at least 29 times.
The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”

“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.
That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.

So which was it ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
President Barack Obama told his enthusiastic supporters Monday night that he never promised what video recordings show him promising at least 29 times.
The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”

“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.
That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.

So which was it ?
IMO he gets no take-backs after saying the same thing over 29 times.......does he think we are fools who won't notice??

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I hope someone gets so disgusted with all the lies from BO that they finally come forward with proof. This guy has very bad Karma and his day is coming. Karma will pay a visit.

Can you honestly say that with as little as this guy says he was aware of that he REALLY did not know ANYTHING bad that was happening? Come on. If that is the case he is more inept and unqualified to hold the office than I gave him credit for.

reaganremembered.jpg
How good the old days were....

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

You need to visit a vortex.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's not misinformation....it could be completely coincidental........but then again.....who knows?
It's water cooler topic!!
Next will be the truth about SNOPES !!