President Obama!

over9five

Staff member
40ad7.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Affordable Care act is what the guy named it..... but you know that.
Pretty sure Mitt Romney coined the term "Obamacare". Which is strange considering Romney's health care law in Mass. was officially titled "An Act Providing Access to Affordable, Quality, Accountable Health Care". Quite a mouthful..... RomneyCare is easier to remember I guess.

island1fox

Nixon lied about a minor office break-in to cover up and the result was that he Resigned rather than put the Country through Impeachment proceedings.
No one died.

Clinton lied about sex with Monica and also under oath --lost his law degree and was impeached.
No one died

Obama has lied about Bengazi and the film to cover up ---People died---Telflon man business as usual.
Obama lied about Millions of American's being able to keep their Healthcare and their Doctor---Period.
Obama lied about his lie stating that he said you could keep your healthcare and doctor only if they met all the mandates --like maternity --whether you need it it not.
Obama lied and said the average family would have their healthcare premiums decrease in cost by 2500 dollars--people are getting "sticker shock" because they now realize they again have to pay for the free cell phone entitlement snap card crowd that are signing up for free Medicaid !!

The Liberal press can no longer hide ---this will catch up to the DEMS !!

Impeachment --just looney or out of the Question ??? ----Time will tell !!!:wink2:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Actually I checked it, not that I plan on visiting Atlanta. One of your favorite spots? How's the food?

Food is good and beer selection is great.
My favorite is the bypass burger with bacon and egg and cheese along with the other normal HB sides.
I am a photographer and the Little 5 Points area is one of the best street photography spots in Atlanta.
​People come in from out of state to shoot there.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since he said he is sorry that must mean that he is willing to admit that he isn't always the smartest one in the room .
So who is going to be the first one thrown under the bus ?