President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Video: Cancer Patient Has His Insurance Cancelled Because of Obamacare, New Plan So Expensive He’s Going To Pay Mandate Fine And Let “Nature Take Its Course”… Even worse, he voted for Obama.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A-Lying-Sack-Poster.jpg

island1fox

The liberals crack me up. Six years ago they claimed we had to do something with healthcare to get the 20 million without --covered.

This past month the talking points were handed out to the Kool aid drinkers --and all the talking heads are now saying --only 5% lost their Insurance (represents about 12 million people) And we had to put Obamacare in to cover the 50 MILLION that were not covered ????

What are they going to say when the Employer mandate kicks in ---and over 90 Million people will lose their policies ???
Screw 90 million to get 20 million covered ----and millions of those -do not even care and are not signing up !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (CBS Charlotte)
Internal emails obtained by WNCN-TV show that Blue Cross Blue Shield show that only 1,000 people had filled out applications as of October 15th.
In fact, only one person was able to successfully use Healthcare.gov to enroll in the new exchange.
But even that single person has not paid, which means the enrollment is not complete.
And the emails reveal a scammer was using the insurer’s name to try to obtain personal information.

This is your gov't at work.
Be proud .

moreluck

golden ticket member
They said they would have figures mid-Nov. Aren't we just days away ??? Never happen unless they just make up some numbers .

oldngray

nowhere special
They said they would have figures mid-Nov. Aren't we just days away ??? Never happen unless they just make up some numbers .

They are hoping the numbers improve before they report. It won't be hard to show a %1000 improvement ... when they started with only 6 people.

M

MenInBrown

The republicans should just let the original law with no waivers and no exemptions be implemented. Then sit back and watch the democrat ship sink. I've never understood why republicans put up such a fight? Looks like the dems could defeat themselves pretty handily by policy. The new republican slogan would be "I told you so"

moreluck

golden ticket member
The republicans should just let the original law with no waivers and no exemptions be implemented. Then sit back and watch the democrat ship sink. I've never understood why republicans put up such a fight? Looks like the dems could defeat themselves pretty handily by policy. The new republican slogan would be "I told you so"

I'm afraid the population would say.....why didn't you do something? So, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ at International Criminal Court

According to Egyptian newspaper El Watan, a group of Egyptian lawyers has submitted a complaint charging U.S. president Barrack Hussein Obama with crimes against humanity at the International Criminal Court.
The complaint charges Obama of being an accessory to the Muslim Brotherhood, which incited widespread violence in Egypt both before and after the June 30 Revolution.
Along with Obama, the complaint reproduced by El Watan mentions several Brotherhood members by name, beginning with the leader of the organization Muhammad Badie, and other top ranking leaders such as Mohamed al-Beltagy, Essam al-Erian, and Safwat Hegazi, adding that “Obama cooperated, incited, and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity in the period from 3/7/2013-8/18/2013, in the Arab Republic of Egypt.”

Obama accused of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ at International Criminal Court