President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
What he's best at.......with the beautiful people that he represents.
Heavy fawning expected to ensue.
Via The Hill:
President Obama will make up a postponed Hollywood fundraiser at the home of “Friends” co-creator Marta Kauffman later this month, according to a report in Variety.
The $32,400-per-plate event to benefit the Democratic National Committee had originally been slated for early September. But the president was forced to scrap his trip to Los Angeles ahead of a congressional vote to authorize a military strike against Syria.

The glitzy roundtable discussion will take place at the home of “Friends” producer Marta Kauffman on the morning of Nov. 26.

The president will also appear at an event benefiting House Democrats the prior day at the Los Angeles home of NBA legend Magic Johnson. Tickets to that event range between $2,500 to $15,000 per person.

Later that day, Obama will attend a dinner at the home of Hollywood producer Haim Saban. Saban’s company owns Spanish-language television channel Univison and produces children’s television shows, including the popular “Power Rangers” franchise.

Tickets to that event start at $16,200 per person, or $32,400 per couple, according to the Hollywood trade publication.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
d9ee3030175c01312e15001dd8b71c47

island1fox

rr,

You again show your ignorance of History.
Even Liberal Movie maker Oliver Stone got it right in the movie Lincoln.

The southern Democrats many in the KKK were big supporters of Slavery.
When the south succeeded and left the Union ----President Lincoln --A REPUBLICAN---had to fight the democrat Senators in the North to get the EMMANCIAPATION Proclamation passed.

I realize we are way passed your depth of understanding --we will stop here.

Tell me again --we already covered this --that Lincoln was a Democrat !!!:happy-very:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Goodwill is not a good example as they pay a lot of their workers who are mentally or physically challenged below min wage.
Not a good example of what?

They are an example of a non-profit organization whose primary purpose is provide jobs to people who can't get jobs elsewhere.
They get training on workplace discipline, working in a group together, seniors, youth and even immigrants.

​It appears they don't meet your standards in some areas but I'm sure they don't care either.

island1fox

Amazing:
TOS, RR, drive-in-drive out ---Support Obamacare and want it fully implemented.

Wow --the Democrat Politicians that put put Obamacare in place ---are exempt ---the unions and super libs that supported the passing of Obamacare ---Get EXEMTIONS --yeah you really are good hearted LIBERAL people.

Good for every American --except us !!! Phonies !!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Amazing:
TOS, RR, drive-in-drive out ---Support Obamacare and want it fully implemented.

Wow --the Democrat Politicians that put put Obamacare in place ---are exempt ---the unions and super libs that supported the passing of Obamacare ---Get EXEMTIONS --yeah you really are good hearted LIBERAL people.

Good for every American --except us !!! Phonies !!!
Um. No. I don't. And I'm not a liberal.
What I have a problem with is people blaming everything on Obama. They can't seem to realize they are letting hundreds of politicians off the hook for being just as much at fault, BOTH republican and democrat.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It flows downward !!!!
Start at the top and there's plenty of blame for plenty of things and it will flow downward and elimination will occur, but it starts at the top!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I’m guessing it didn’t cost hundreds of millions of dollars to build either.

(CBS News) – On Friday, President Obama had this to say about problems with the Obamcare website during a speech in New Orleans: “I promise you, nobody’s been more frustrated. I wanted to go in and fix it myself, but I don’t write code.”

But plenty of programmers do write code. And three of them have created their own website that addresses some of the most annoying problems with HealthCare.gov.
In a San Francisco office shared with other tech start-ups, three 20-year-olds saw HealthCare.gov as a challenge.

With a few late nights, Ning Liang, George Kalogeropoulos and Michael Wasser built “thehealthsherpa.com,” a two-week-old website that solves one of the biggest problems with the government’s site.

“They got it completely backwards in terms of what people want up front,” said Liang. He added: “They want prices and benefits, so that they could make the decision.”

Liang showed CBS News how it worked. “You come to our website and you put in your zip code — in this case a California zip code. You hit ‘find plans,’ and you immediately see the exchange plans that are available for that zip code.”

island1fox

What I have a problem with is people blaming everything on Obama. They can't seem to realize they are letting hundreds of politicians off the hook for being just as much at fault, BOTH republican and democrat.

dido,
I will take your word that you do not support Obamacare.

I know your word is way more true than his. PERIOD !!

Obama got re-elected on Lies out of his own mouth . PERIOD !!

Overpaid Union Thug

dido,
I will take your word that you do not support Obamacare.

I know your word is way more true than his. PERIOD !!

Obama got re-elected on Lies out of his own mouth . PERIOD !!

I blame Congress AND Obama. More specifically....I blame democrats. Not one single republican voted for it. Not even those that most republican voters are fed up with. This disaster is 100% the result of democrats. Even the more "moderate" democrats voted for it. That's why I say real democrats are a thing of the past. The party has been taken over by liberal progressives. This disaster rests solely in the hands of them. Cant blame Bush. Can't blame republicans. And can't blame the insurance companies. It is, in fact, the fault of every "democrat" that voted for the ACA and the fault of those that voted for those representatives that voted for it.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
rr,

You again show your ignorance of History.
Even Liberal Movie maker Oliver Stone got it right in the movie Lincoln.

The southern Democrats many in the KKK were big supporters of Slavery.
When the south succeeded and left the Union ----President Lincoln --A REPUBLICAN---had to fight the democrat Senators in the North to get the EMMANCIAPATION Proclamation passed.

I realize we are way passed your depth of understanding --we will stop here.

Tell me again --we already covered this --that Lincoln was a Democrat !!!:happy-very:

Amazing you could read all of that into the Doonesbury strip. Equally amazing that you refuse to see it in today's political landscape.

island1fox

rr,

I know that most uniformed voters --if they read anything --read dopey comic strips.

It is bad enough that the Liberal press, Liberal Hollywood and TV--Liberal professors and comics --re-write History and "brainwash" the low information voter.

You post a douchberry comic --with a political statement ---on a current events thread --re-writing the History of A Republican President and Administration that ended slavery ---and then claim --I read "all that" into it. ??????:happy-very:

Oh such an imagination !!!