President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
aria131114_cmyk.b50bv5tliyriscwwo0sgcgkc4.6uwurhykn3a1q8w88k040cs08.th.jpeg

rod

Retired 23 years
Well I'm stumped! The wife signed up for Obamacare yesterday and it comes in at $200.00 a month cheaper than what we have been paying for her insurance since we lost our Teamster coverage when I turned 65 last March. Its also has better coverage. I didn't vote for him, never had anything good to say about him and stiil don't like him BUT----an extra $2400.00 a year is nothing to sneeze at. Now I just have to figure out a way to kid my Obama-hating friends into believing I have switched sides. This is going to be fun.

JL 0513

Well I'm stumped! The wife signed up for Obamacare yesterday and it comes in at $200.00 a month cheaper than what we have been paying for her insurance since we lost our Teamster coverage when I turned 65 last March. Its also has better coverage. I didn't vote for him, never had anything good to say about him and still don't like him BUT----an extra $2400.00 a year is nothing to sneeze at. Now I just have to figure out a way to kid my Obama-hating friends into believing I have switched sides. This is going to be fun.

You're one of the rare exceptions. Did one of you have a pre-existing condition that caused higher rates before?

bbsam

Staff member
Not so rare. Probably the problems with the website have overshadowed this reality. The more who get signed up, the more will find this to be the case. Our family of 5 will save over $600 per month.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess they are having problems with the Spanish version of Healthcare.gov and are suggesting that in the meantime our Spanish-speaking friends find a bilingual friend who can help them fill out the information.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You're suppose to pull your family member or members aside and call the Obamacare line..........it is closed on Thanksgiving.......nevermind that, call it anyway !!
:bsbullf: