President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
16jii6o.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
More tweaking....

The deadline date for Obamacare enrollment has been moved back to Nov. 15, 2014. But that's just past the 2014 elections. Coincidence ??? Are you allowed to make changes whenever you want to when something is already LAW , period.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
More tweaking....

The deadline date for Obamacare enrollment has been moved back to Nov. 15, 2014. But that's just past the 2014 elections. Coincidence ??? Are you allowed to make changes whenever you want to when something is already LAW , period.

​You can when you pack the DC Federal Court with your cronies.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
They may be several years behind on the HealthCare.gov site, but at least our federal overlords deserve credit for keeping right on schedule with the 2013 ObamaCare Rollout Commemorative Stamp issuance:
obamacare-stamps.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He only knows, if its on ......................................................................................................................the Teleprompter!
The real question is: who really controls what goes on those teleprompters? Who is really behind the policies and motives of politicians. Who is really in the best position to profit from any given policy? It's the same people and companies whether it's a Democrat or Republican feeding you the B.S. on the teleprompter. Eat it up.
reagan-teleprompter.jpg
reagan-teleprompter.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think the real question is who can put a few words together and make some sense without it ?
We've heard recordings of Obamas ums, ers and ahs.....it's pathetic.
Reagan's line in the debates about age is priceless......no prompter there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think the real question is who can put a few words together and make some sense without it ?
We've heard recordings of Obamas ums, ers and ahs.....it's pathetic.
Reagan's line in the debates about age is priceless......no prompter there.
You read my post and yet STILL can't help but get your granny panties in a wad and make it all about Obama. By your logic about Obama's ums, ers, and ahs, you consider George Bush pathetic too right? I'm thinking this might be something we can agree on, they are both pathetic.