President Obama!

M

MenInBrown

For people to think Bush was so bad,(and he was) the Obama administration sure does do a lot of the same stuff. But it's ok because Bush did it. We have the same BS president as we did 6 years ago. Bush and Obama are the same person

moreluck

golden ticket member
BishR20131215_low.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

Let me be clear. It means Obama is a phony --He railed against Romney for outsourcing ---???

Also --how much evidence do you need ---could it be any worse --not likely. Microsoft --Google or any U.S. Tech Company would not let their Brand be Damaged.

Lets see --a very Important Delivery ---Lets hire ABC Canadian trucking Company --Rather than U.P.S. or Fed X ??? Makes sense !!
You must be kidding me. Every tech company has had damaging rollouts. People still wonder why Windows 8 even exists. Lisa was an unquestioned disaster when Apple rolled it out and nearly killed the Apple brand.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Reports are coming forward of folks whose bank accounts are debited too early and they don't have the funds. So, you wake up in the morning and your account is -0-.

island1fox

Scandal ridden, most corrupt and dishonest Administration in U.S. history.
Will get away with it because of claiming to be the first Black President --fact half Black -Half White--facts do not matter.
Fast and Furious, IRS, Bengazi, Spygate, Obamacare --based entirely on lies and deception.

wkmac

Got put the same place as the term limited gov't and fiscal responsibility. Regardless of who or what they are, never expect anything but the opposite when it comes to such promises because the opposite is what you'll get.

And yet you still act surprised?

texan

Kaine: ObamaCare implementation causing us to 'tear our hair out'

Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Va.) said Wednesday that the implementation of ObamaCare is
causing some elected officials “to tear [their] hair out.”

“There's a whole lot of parts to this that are really working badly in the execution and implementation,” Kaine said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “Those of us who've run
things as mayors and governors, it's causing us to tear our hair out.

But there are also some really good pieces of this.”
Kaine previously served as governor of Virginia, and mayor of its capital, Richmond.
http://thehill.com/blogs/healthwatc...utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitterfeed

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Blue Cross NJ: “Government Told Us You Can’t Keep Your Policy”
I’m a customer of Blue Cross, Blue Shield of New Jersey, have been most of my life. I’ve always liked my insurance policy (despite not knowing what it does)

I had a very basic EPO plan because I’m 29 years old and who cares right? In September, I was told that the plan would be discontinued under Obamacare and to get out in front of it, I should subscribe to a new policy which meets the regulations of Obamacare.

Turns out, the plan I selected is now also being cancelled under the Patient Protection And Affordable Care Act. According to the letter, the federal government notified the New Jersey Dept of Banking & Insurance that current policies cannot be renewed without major changes that would have changed the plans dramatically and led to large price increases.

So that means while President Obama was flapping his lips about keeping your plan, his administration was telling insurance commissioners not to renew plans. I will not subjugate myself to this administration.

To President Obama, I will not pay your fine. I will not buy your insurance. I will not pay for maternity care, infant care or breast cancer screenings. You can kiss my fat Irish ass.