President Obama!

island1fox

That's the problem. Keep everyone uninformed

Men in Brown,

I really have to laugh how President Obama and the Left are so fixated on Fox news .

As we have seen --way too much --their responses : faux news --Limbaugh --etc etc.

It is actually very funny how some people respond over and over with the same old drivel --rather than present a coherent argument with facts.

Can we end the Faux responses ----Yes-- It is THE NUMBER ONE WATCHED CABLE NEWS NETWORK !!!

island1fox

Obamacare --that is the true distortion ---do not need "mother jones "

ACA--Less than 50 full time employees --you as an employer do not have to provide very expensive healthcare.

Obviously to people that do not understand business and the bottom believe the law has no impact on Full time jobs.

Right or left --wrong or right --get with reality !!

I am not preaching that Employers avoiding giving healthcare is a good thing --I am pointing out the dopey law gives employers an out.

Last edited:

island1fox

Funny --the only reason I mention Fox news are the totally repetitive posts by the left mentioning Fox news ----then they rate my criticism of their repetitive posts as "old" . Very , very funny !!!!:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:

Let it go --we heard you --some might agree --some might disagree --but it is so old --it should die a natural death.:ban:

oldngray

nowhere special
I don't watch Fox or Limbaugh but read news from several sites including Fox. The reason so many people say things similar to Fox is they have read facts, used their brains to think, and reach similar conclusions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
obamacare-amnesty.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't watch Fox or Limbaugh but read news from several sites including Fox. The reason so many people say things similar to Fox is they have read facts, used their brains to think, and reach similar conclusions.

Funny how 2 days after they droned on and on about 2.3 million jobs being lost, they abandoned the story once the head of the CBO clarified the record in testimony.

Ya, FOX had it right.

TOS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Did not mean it in that way.
I watch The Chew on occasion ... at least it is on TV after the Noon news.
I'm pretty consistent MSNBC from 7 - Noon, Local news 12 - 1, The Chew 1 - 2,
Science Channel or history Channel 3 - Midnight.
I may watch an hour of TV total in that time period.

island1fox

No offense taken --just wanted to give tos a hint --that many of us are diverse tv, cable,radio and internet news people.
Faux news blah blah blah --is very old !!

I apologize in advance to iawftd --I said that I would not mention Fox news or use the "old" rating --I do mean it.
Unless certain people continue to post the same old -same old !!

Anyone who believes that anyone is addicted to Fox or whatever --we heard you --enough !!!

I believe right or left --many of us --listen to numerous sources --and then make decisions or repeat --what we truly believe or are comfortable with.

Much of it is based on each individuals "Tabla Rasa "

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wooooo!
insipid + insipid equals insipid

I have tried watching that show and it is the poster child for lame-brained emotionality.
I don't like The View......I think Whoopie used to be cool....now she's just Karen Johnson aging. Barbara Walters is a speech impediment personified. When Joy Behar was on there she was the devil itself. Hard to believe she used to be a teacher.
Elizabeth was the only one I could stomach and finally she landed someplace where I can see her without putting up with the wenches. (Fox & Friends)

island1fox

No early morning TV for me --In retirement more of a night person --watch a late night movie on roku --no news or politics --just like to relax before bed ---best thing about retirement --the freedom --watch late tv --then-on cold winter mornings --pull the covers up and get up when you want !!

Thank god I no longer have to deal with cold icy roads during morning rush hour traffic !!