President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
USA population 313 Billion,Total faux news
viewers 1.76 Million.. While Honey boo boo has roughly 3.2 Million viewers...Can you see how important Ratings are..

They dont get it bro. They "think" because they "hear" fox news repeating "NUMBER ONE IN CABLE NEWS RATINGS".... they think that means the highest ratings of all TELEVISION!

They dont get they are talking about 1.7 to 2.0 million people. Shows like spongebob get higher viewers than FOX NEWS !
NICKELODEON TOPS JANUARY WITH KIDS, TOTAL VIEWERS;

MARKS 12 STRAIGHT MONTHS OF GROWTH

Sam & Cat, The Haunted Hathaways and The Thundermans are Top Live-Action Kids’ Series;

SpongeBob SquarePants Leads Kids as Number-One Animated Series; and Paw Patrol Tops Among Preschool Series

NEW YORK – Jan. 28, 2014 – Nickelodeon closed the month of January as the top basic cable net in total day with Kids 2-11 (3.0/971K, up +7% over last year) and total viewers (1.8 million). Nick’s January performance also marks 12 consecutive months of year-over-year gains with Kids 2-11.

Nickelodeon also won the fourth week of January (1/20/14-1/26/14) with Kids 2-11 (3.2/1.0M, up +10% versus year ago), Kids 2-5 (4.0/498K, up +11%) and total viewers (1.9M). Sam & Cat was the top live-action series with total viewers (2.9M), while SpongeBob SquarePants and Sanjay and Craig led as the top-two animated series with Kids 2-11 (6.0/1.9M and 5.2/1.7M, respectively) and total viewers (3.7M and 3.0M, respectively). Paw Patrol (7.6/943K) and Bubble Guppies (7.3/916K) ranked as the top preschool series with Kids 2-5 for the week.

CBS's The Big Bang Theory gets an average 18.87 million viewers in their 8pm time slot vs FOX news programming that recieves 1.7 million viewers in that same hour.

Somehow, these kooks believe FOX has everybody watching!

LOL

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Care to post just what the other cable news numbers look like .
Combined I don't think they equal Fox .

Thats the point BABA, who cares about cable news other than the fox freaks..?? EARTH TO BABA... data coming in...

cable-network-ranker-jan-2014.jpg

island1fox

USA population 313 Billion,Total faux news
viewers 1.76 Million.. While Honey boo boo has roughly 3.2 Million viewers...Can you see how important Ratings are..

Iwftd,

Who posted about the low Fox Ratings ??
When certain posters get caught telling untruths they just cannot handle it.
Your post on the total US Population makes no sense.
Keep watching Honey Boo Boo.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, that's an offense to Honey Boo Boo, June, Sugar Bear, Pumpkin, Chubbs, Jessica, Baby Kaitlyn, Uncle Poodle and the rest of the gang. :bigsmile2:

island1fox

Government CBO releases report that Millions of Full time Jobs will be lost due to Obamacare ??? Nice --More part-time jobs --more Income inequality !!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
That's not what the CBO said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-cbo-report-jobs

What the CBO really found was that the numbers of hours worked would decrease under Obamacare, by roughly 1.5 percent to 2 percent between 2017 and 2024. The report then translated those lost hours into the equivalent of 2.5 million jobs. But that doesn't mean 2.5 million jobs are going to disappear from the U.S. economy.

The CBO report, in fact, specifically undermines that claim. Those lost hours will "almost entirely" be the result of people choosing to work fewer hours because of Obamacare -- not because they lost their jobs or can't find a full-time job.

The estimated reduction stems almost entirely from a net decline in the amount of labor that workers choose to supply, rather than from a net drop in businesses' demand for labor, so it will appear almost entirely as a reduction in labor force participation and in hours worked relative to what would have occurred otherwise rather than as an increase in unemployment (that is, more workers seeking but not finding jobs) or underemployment (such as part-time workers who would prefer to work more hours per week).
The report explicitly says that Obamacare isn't going to force businesses to cut jobs on any grand scale. What it is going to do is change how much Americans work.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
That's not what the CBO said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-cbo-report-jobs

What the CBO really found was that the numbers of hours worked would decrease under Obamacare, by roughly 1.5 percent to 2 percent between 2017 and 2024. The report then translated those lost hours into the equivalent of 2.5 million jobs. But that doesn't mean 2.5 million jobs are going to disappear from the U.S. economy.

The CBO report, in fact, specifically undermines that claim. Those lost hours will "almost entirely" be the result of people choosing to work fewer hours because of Obamacare -- not because they lost their jobs or can't find a full-time job.

The estimated reduction stems almost entirely from a net decline in the amount of labor that workers choose to supply, rather than from a net drop in businesses' demand for labor, so it will appear almost entirely as a reduction in labor force participation and in hours worked relative to what would have occurred otherwise rather than as an increase in unemployment (that is, more workers seeking but not finding jobs) or underemployment (such as part-time workers who would prefer to work more hours per week).
The report explicitly says that Obamacare isn't going to force businesses to cut jobs on any grand scale. What it is going to do is change how much Americans work.

The drones hear what they want to hear from the propagators of distortions. For Island, its limbaugh, For Hoax, its Hannity, for Moreluck its FOX news and chail emails.

FOX news will repeat this claim every hour on the hour all day today and for the next week until its DEBUNKED, then they will abandon the claims.

TOS.

island1fox

Lets see --income inequality --I will decide to work less hours --so I qualify for free healthcare and food stamps --receive energy assistance even though I do not own a home --get a free cell phone --anything free I can get --
I will then complain about income inequality while I hope tos and rr work plenty of overtime hours and pay hire taxes to keep the freebies coming. I will also complain that there are too many p/t jobs that do not pay 30 bucks an hour ??

O/k now I understand --develop a dependent class that vote Democrat !!! -Also convince workers like tos and rr --that this is good ??????

When do finally run out of money ??

bbsam

Staff member
Lets see --income inequality --I will decide to work less hours --so I qualify for free healthcare and food stamps --receive energy assistance even though I do not own a home --get a free cell phone --anything free I can get --
I will then complain about income inequality while I hope tos and rr work plenty of overtime hours and pay hire taxes to keep the freebies coming. I will also complain that there are too many p/t jobs that do not pay 30 bucks an hour ??

O/k now I understand --develop a dependent class that vote Democrat !!! -Also convince workers like tos and rr --that this is good ??????

When do finally run out of money ??
That is a very interesting question. My guess is never. Why would we? There's more money now than ever and I guess there will be even more 10 years from now. And don't worry about a silly gold standard. The only reason anything has any value is because we say it does--even gold and markets will determine those values day to day.

island1fox

bbsam,

If that's what you truly believe --give up that business you are running --too much work -too many headaches.

Do not work . Let the "government" support you.

The left always claimed we had to take care of the needy and those that do not have jobs ---

Now --I choose to work part time ---and you make up the difference ?????

We have people saying this is good --and o/k ?????

Gives "choice" a whole new meaning !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Again, A townhall story is the equivalent of you posting facts. Lets look at how they explain the Gibson case..

1) Gibson Guitar: The Lacey Act is a law so confusing and ill-defined that in many cases, whether someone is violating it or not is essentially arbitrary. In the case of Gibson Guitar, it was prosecuted for supposedly bringing in wood that was illegally harvested under the laws of India and Madagascar. However, neither India nor Madagascar is charging Gibson Guitar with breaking its laws. In other words, the Obama Administration accused Gibson Guitar of breaking the laws in other countries when even the governments of those countries were making no such claim. Eventually, after spending millions in legal fees, Gibson paid a $300,000 fine while allowing the government to confiscate some of its wood. Would that case have ever been brought to court if the CEO of Gibson Guitar, Henry E. Juszkiewicz, wasn't a big Republican donor? It's highly doubtful.""

They make it so simple with distortion. They make NO MENTION of the USA LAW ( The Lacey act ) that is CLEAR and DEFINED. It isn't about India or Madgascar, its about the USA LAW they broke and admitted to.

But, for those inclined not to think, they read this and believe this.

Sorry moreluck, this isn't a news source, its parrot food.

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOWNHALLS take on Dinesh Dsouza,

2) Dinesh D’Souza: Conservative author and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza has been a ferocious critic of Barack Obama. He's written two books attacking Obama and was also behind the film, "2016 Obama's America." That's why this case would look suspicious, even if one of Barack Obama's donors wasn't behind the prosecution.

The guys makes a movie that is historically inaccurate, nothing more than fodder for the likes of you and those most likely to believe distortion, then he gets caught in a scheme to bilk investors out of money if they backed a senate candidate.

I hope he gets the 5 years in prison for his crimes.

TOS.