President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
144747_600.jpg

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
moreluck, why do you not everyone to have affordable healthcare? You have it. Would you agree that Medicare for all is a better way? If not, why not?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
moreluck, why do you not everyone to have affordable healthcare? You have it. Would you agree that Medicare for all is a better way? If not, why not?
What's affordable? Just had a coworker call me and say his doctor will one be charging a membership fee. $1600 a year just for the right to have him as your doctor.

I can only imagine this is tied into obamacare somehow. This guy has been seeing this doctor for 15+ years and suddenly this year he starts charging a membership fee?

island1fox

This should make tos's night.

Tomorrow I will listen to President Obamas speech . The President will mention many of the problems and percentages that I have posted for many years concerning the out of wedlock --single parent --birth rates-High School drop out rates --violence --gangs etc etc destroying the Black Community.

Tos can than watch his favorite guy O'Reilly --on FOX--Valerie Jarret will go into further detail in the "no spin zone" Tomorrow night--Racist ?? Sorry tos-- I have just been ahead of the curve !!!

The President will have to spend money on this very serious problem --He has my support !!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
First we had a president who could fly jet planes , yet most called him a fool.
Now we have a president who can't lift a shovel correctly , but many consider him brilliant .

island1fox

This should make tos's night.

Tomorrow I will listen to President Obamas speech . The President will mention many of the problems and percentages that I have posted for many years concerning the out of wedlock --single parent --birth rates-High School drop out rates --violence --gangs etc etc destroying the Black Community.

Tos can than watch his favorite guy O'Reilly --on FOX--Valerie Jarret will go into further detail in the "no spin zone" Tomorrow night--Racist ?? Sorry tos-- I have just been ahead of the curve !!!

The President will have to spend money on this very serious problem --He has my support !!

Amazing the statistics I have posted numerous times --for years -on BC --many have said they were Racist ---President Obama used the very same statistics today --said it was sad the nation has become numb to them ---

President Obama ---Not Fox News !!!!!!

Black young men --having children out of wedlock --not supporting the child--dropping out of school --joining gangs ---selling drugs --murder ---Jail ---and the cycle goes on and on and on !!!!

Notice President Obama spoke about making the Correct and Right Choices in Life !!!

I agree with him ---a major problem for the U.S.