President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
sbr040214dAPR20140402075421.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sometime you might have a looooooong treatment and your doctor will mean everything to you. You are lucky that you can't understand it.

There is no explaining this to anyone unless they have been through it themselves.. It's not obsession, but you can't understand that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sometime you might have a looooooong treatment and your doctor will mean everything to you. You are lucky that you can't understand it.

There is no explaining this to anyone unless they have been through it themselves.. It's not obsession, but you can't understand that.
Sounds like he should be upset with his doctor, or himself for taking the word of a politician, probably should have checked before he switched insurance.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My comment had nothing to do with that man or his ins. or his doctor......You said you didn't understand something and you were right....you don't.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My comment had nothing to do with that man or his ins. or his doctor......You said you didn't understand something and you were right....you don't.
I understand what you're saying, I just think it's short sighted to say only one doctor out there can help you with an illness, no matter how long you have it.

If you switch insurance, and your doctor doesn't take your new insurance, pull up your big boy pants and find a new doctor.... or go on the news and cry about it I guess.

MAKAVELI

I understand what you're saying, I just think it's short sighted to say only one doctor out there can help you with an illness, no matter how long you have it.

If you switch insurance, and your doctor doesn't take your new insurance, pull up your big boy pants and find a new doctor.... or go on the news and cry about it I guess.
If I had a serious illness and my doctor of many years decided to drop me just because a change in insurance carrier, I would definitely think that doctor was more concerned about money and personal view on Obamacare than my health. A change in doctor would be the best for my health in this case.

av8torntn

If I had a serious illness and my doctor of many years decided to drop me just because a change in insurance carrier, I would definitely think that doctor was more concerned about money and personal view on Obamacare than my health. A change in doctor would be the best for my health in this case.

That's right, those doctors should be allowed to earn a living.