President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Kirk_C20140819_450.jpg

rrunner

How many times did he go to his home ??? (Reagan did the ranch and Bush did Crawford)
How many times did he go the Camp David?? (you can work from CampDavid)

He has to have a "Four Seasons" vacay.

I don't begrudge anyone a vacation, but it's suppose to be a getaway from WORK.......fundraise is all he does. Congress shouldn't be on vacay either!!
Just shut it already......Enough of this bullcrap that you spew every single hour...

BrownArmy

When Bush was at the 'Ranch', clearing brush...he was on a working vacation.

When Obama's 'golfing', clearly he's a derelict.

No matter that Bush Jr. took over twice the vacation time that Obama has, per capita.

I feel sorry for Obama...no matter what he does, the people that don't like him are going to not like him even more.

The people that voted for him?

They're realizing he's more Bush than Bush was, and so they're starting to dislike him.

So now, the people that voted for Obama because they thought he was the anti-Bush are disappointed...the people that didn't vote for him are losing their minds because he's not Bush enough.

Can't win for losing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Given the known fact that our potus regularly skips intelligence meetings { too boring } and he being a good moderate muslim why would he have a planned defense for the mess that he helped to create .

BrownArmy

In 2014 it's a little hard to take a website seriously when it proposes jaw-dropping news about our President, along with:

* Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods You Eat Every Day
* Shocker: Hello Kitty is not the feline you think she is
* Social Security: How to get $1,000 more a month
* Man dies: Copperhead snake bites dad 3 times, dead in 30 min as son watches...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
UK Raises terror threat to severe "Attack is highly likely"

of course, you and moreluck dont have ANY clue as to why cameron raised the threat level in his country, not like FOX news was going to tell you anyways...

But, the reality is, the UK has a large muslim population there, radicals and extremists, and seeing that one of them most likely cut off the head of the american journalist, that means he came from within HIS COUNTRY.

He has to assume, that in all likelyhood, more would come from the UK and not Syria or Iraq like the majority of you dummies who watch fox news believe.

The UK is loaded with muslims in ghetto neighborhoods, but you dont see england calling for expulsions.

What they are doing however, is starting from ground ZERO and checking out the threats within the UK before they are exploited to other countries, like Syria.

We dont have the kinds of muslims ghettos like the UK. Londonistan its called by many.

There are threats all over the UK, so why not raise the level there and attempt to prevent any more rapper beheaders?

Of course, you fox news junkies will reject this because you heard it first on TOS Television and not fox news.

http://muslimghettos.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/muslim-ghetto-in-leicester.html

It just sounds SCARIER if you are told the UK is doing something and Obama isnt. Like, 120 airstrikes is doing nothing.

But what would you guys know, you just sit, listen, repeat.

TOS.

Thank you for your dumb analysis. I'm glad that you have more intelligence on the UK than their own officials. But I watched Cameron's news conference on msnbc, do you think Fox News altered what he said while it was streaming live? They probably changed his comments during a 6 second delay of something? I just looked up what channel fox is. I'll start watching after live cnbc coverage ends

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thank you for your dumb analysis. I'm glad that you have more intelligence on the UK than their own officials. But I watched Cameron's news conference on msnbc, do you think Fox News altered what he said while it was streaming live? They probably changed his comments during a 6 second delay of something? I just looked up what channel fox is. I'll start watching after live cnbc coverage ends

Are you trying to sound intelligent with this response?

What part did you mis understand about my post? Nobody said FOX changed what he said, but rather, LEFT OUT the reality of what he was talking about.

Are you really this dense?

Cameron has to step up the threat levels, as the THREATS are "most likely" coming out of HIS country as per intelligence.

Large segments of muslims are plotting and planning in the UK.

Maybe you missed the intelligence that has the rapper beheader coming out of the UK?

Get serious bro, step out of the bubble, listen with your own ears, and dont give FOX the chance to plug them like they have moreluck, oldgray and the others.

TOS.