President Obama!

BrownArmy

...And last, you (sic) defence (sic) of that jerk in the White house is, "WHAT'S YOU'RE PLAN? Are you serious?

I wasn't asking about Obama's plan, I was asking you what your plan would be.

I know you're not the President, obviously.

There's no good plan, and, dismiss Barack all you want, you've got no better plan.

Richard.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I'd start out with, if it is in their territory, and it is moving, with hit it with an air strike. That's how a I would start. Make it really scary to make any move.
Just do more of what caused this mess in the first place. Bomb, violence, attack, think in a more complex way later when trying to analyze how it all went wrong. Pretend to be surprised when it turns out that bombing and looting a society caused radicalization.

ISIS is horrible but it would be nice if these people did some reading up on history and the region. What has happened in other societies when they were treated as Iraq has been? What types of groups emerge when you destroy a country economically, politically, socially and culturally?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Just do more of what caused this mess in the first place. Bomb, violence, attack, think in a more complex way later when trying to analyze how it all went wrong. Pretend to be surprised when it turns out that bombing and looting a society caused radicalization.

ISIS is horrible but it would be nice if these people did some reading up on history and the region. What has happened in other societies when they were treated as Iraq has been? What types of groups emerge when you destroy a country economically, politically, socially and culturally?
ISIS is over in the middle east now, but they will grow if someone doesn't stop them.
Who will stop them?

Are you trying to sound intelligent with this response?

What part did you mis understand about my post? Nobody said FOX changed what he said, but rather, LEFT OUT the reality of what he was talking about.

Are you really this dense?

Cameron has to step up the threat levels, as the THREATS are "most likely" coming out of HIS country as per intelligence.

Large segments of muslims are plotting and planning in the UK.

Maybe you missed the intelligence that has the rapper beheader coming out of the UK?

Get serious bro, step out of the bubble, listen with your own ears, and dont give FOX the chance to plug them like they have moreluck, oldgray and the others.

TOS.
So if the UK steps up their security, you don't think these cockroaches will take the path of least resistance?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So if the UK steps up their security, you don't think these cockroaches will take the path of least resistance?

So let me see if I understand you, The UK is "stepping" up its security, as in eavesdropping on citizens, spying on records and movements and identifying potential suspects or taking into custody muslims hate speakers and you are ok with this action?

What about here?

Should Obama do the same ??

Are you saying we should spy on our own even though earlier this year and last year, that was the complaint of the right wing?

Now you are ok with it?

Get your hypocrisy straight please.

TOS.

So let me see if I understand you, The UK is "stepping" up its security, as in eavesdropping on citizens, spying on records and movements and identifying potential suspects or taking into custody muslims hate speakers and you are ok with this action?

What about here?

Should Obama do the same ??

Are you saying we should spy on our own even though earlier this year and last year, that was the complaint of the right wing?

Now you are ok with it?

Get your hypocrisy straight please.

TOS.
You're probably right. They would probably waste their time spying on me. No, I don't expect him to keep us safe. And you wonder why we have record gun sales.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Now grammar and spelling are the same thing ??? You're worse than I thought.

It's a spelling bee and it's a grammar bee.....always put your best foot forward.
It just goes to show the lack of intellect of brown echo and some of the others in the TROLL PATROL.
Some of them can't spell. Some of the have no idea of grammar. And you know most of them slept through their history classes, because they want to repeat a lot of the mistakes from the past.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
1st, I'd cut off all aid to Isreal.

2nd, if Isreal attacked ISIS, a lot of Muslims would join ISIS, making them bigger.

So you really didn't spend much thought on this, did you?

It just goes to show the lack of intellect of brown echo and some of the others in the TROLL PATROL.
Some of them can't spell. Some of the have no idea of grammar. And you know most of them slept through their history classes, because they want to repeat a lot of the mistakes from the past.
Irony alert #3 Hmm The classic pot calling the kettle black,because ISRAEL is SPELLED ISRAEL NOT ISREAL.