President Obama!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
This only applies if the President is white. If BHO were white, he'd have much more respect. Bush II, perhaps the biggest maroon to ever occupy the White House, got enormously more respect than Obama. He's white, the other guy isn't...it's that simple.
Why would any American who truly loves our country with all it's warts and faults go out of their way to denigrate our TWICE democratically elected President? I would wager a guess as racism, poor loser. ignorance and or pandering, I just can't fathom such un american and divisive comments....

ImWaitingForTheDay

Next there will be talk that Americans were even critical of President Bush.
I just can't fathom such un american and divisive comments....
I know, I know. Obama is wishy-washy, letting people walk all over him while simultaneously being the most ruthless tyrant ever. At the same time, he is both a communist and a fascist. He's Satan AND the Antichrist, all rolled into one.

The fictional Obama sounds much more fun than the real Obama. I can see why Oldie,luckless, prefer fake Obama to real Obama.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know, I know. Obama is wishy-washy, letting people walk all over him while simultaneously being the most ruthless tyrant ever. At the same time, he is both a communist and a fascist. He's Satan AND the Antichrist, all rolled into one.

The fictional Obama sounds much more fun than the real Obama. I can see why Oldie,luckless, prefer fake Obama to real Obama.

HEY!! You forgot that he's a MUSLIM!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

HEY!! You forgot that he's a MUSLIM!!
Do not forget that this is not about Obama at all. For six years now, the prime task of the Republican noise machine has been to write out of history the colossal failure of the Bush administration. Thus, for example, the obsessive carping every time Obama takes a vacation, intended to make it seem okay that Bush goofed off through a third of his time in office, the insane attacks on Obama's intelligence, the desperate attempt to craft a fantasy in which Obama is responsible for the financial disaster that happened on Bush's watch, and on and on. This is just one more example of their need to rewrite history so they can somehow convince gullible Americans to turn the reins over to them again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
bg7ecm.png

ImWaitingForTheDay

Colin & Condi told Pres. Cheney and VP Bush that "If you break it, you own it".
They broke it. Obama doesn't own it. We've had two elections that repudiate the Cheney War/Oil Crusade Doctrine.
I often think of Humpty Dumpty and all Cheney's men trying to put the egg back together again. Only, they are criticizing Pres. Obama for trying, while they keep stealing important pieces.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The fact that someone would start and keep alive a thread titled 'Commander in Chump" is evidence that there is a disconnect from reality, and a lack of Patriotism, with a capital P.