President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One can not just make troops leave another country overnight .
Logistics .
Troops and equipment have to be shipped to a seaport , where they are readied for travel , ships have to be available to load , and units can only be moved piecemeal .
Unless one thinks that all equipment should remain in country and that the US citizens should have to pay for all new equipment just to bring our military up to full fighting levels .
Which takes more time .

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I think conservatives are too stupid to see their hero authoritarian Putin for what he is: he lying snake...probably because it's a trait they have in common.You stay classy, browny

ImWaitingForTheDay

The good old times when the
original.jpg
president ,COMMANDER was a stand-up comic..

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is this G.W. Bush who said (of Putin) "I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue."
And.......
What has he lied about?
And people who were honest and straightforward 6 years ago can't become power mad?
What was your reason for even making such a post?

Last edited:

ImWaitingForTheDay

I Remember the good old days when conservatives called liberals communists and fellow travelers and parlor pinks?

The descendants of those same conservatives are now praising a Russian who's a virtual dictator and used to be a communist and an officer of the KGB.

My how times have changed... Just Another of brownys attempt at rewriting history.....

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
What accomplishments ?
Obamacare ?
Scandal after scandal ?
His secret habit of smoking ?

If Hillary is your choice , would you care to acknowledge her most important accomplishment as SOS ?
Take your time in answering .
I have posted several times the many accomplishments under Obama,use the Search Function
As far as Hillary, I present the booming economy we enjoyed during the 1990's when Clinton was president. Of course this boom ended with 9/11.............which occured under Dubya 's watch.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I particularly liked this part of the statement.

"And our plan is working. You notice I say "our plan." Today, violence is down dramatically. Al Qaeda is driven from its safe havens. Sunnis, Shia, and Kurds are sitting together at the same table to part -- to peacefully chart the future of this
country. There is hope in the eyes of Iraqis' young. This is a future of what we've been fighting for -- a strong and capable democratic Iraq that will be a force of freedom and a force for peace in the heart of the Middle East; a country that will serve as a source for stability in a volatile region; a country that will deny a safe haven to al Qaeda. As a result of these successes, Mr. Prime Minister, the American people are safer."

Everything is so much safer in Iraq!

LOLOLOLOL

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As far as Hillary, I present the booming economy we enjoyed during the 1990's when Clinton was president. Of course this boom ended with 9/11.............which occured under Dubya 's watch.

Funny I recall Hillary was Flotus , not Potus .

And under who's watch were those hijackers allowed into the country and into flight schools ?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.