President Obama!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
rep.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I recall that 2 bills dealing with immigration did pass in the House but Harry Reid is doing nothing about them in the US Senate .
All those other "no" whatever are democratic ideals , so why aren't they pushing for them ?
I understand that Congress' role is to help the country , and both chambers are needed to accomplish it .
Not some president who claims nothing is being done and to claim powers to make laws that only he wishes to pass.

EffOff

The reason Putin is invading the Ukraine and ISIS is pushing into the Middle East is because Obama is a mouthy coward, an incompetent tool, an unprincipled poser, and a lying ("You can keep your doctor!") twit.

We could have had a successful businessman and governor (Romney) or a man who's served his country in just about every way a man CAN serve his country (McCain) for Presidents. Instead we got a do-nothing Senator from Illinois who was groomed for office by a domestic terrorist. And people are still defending Obama, after 8 years of a disastrous, corrupt Presidency? Idiots.

I have posted several times the many accomplishments under Obama,use the Search Function
As far as Hillary, I present the booming economy we enjoyed during the 1990's when Clinton was president. Of course this boom ended with 9/11.............which occured under Dubya 's watch.
Uncle Al

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The reason Putin is invading the Ukraine and ISIS is pushing into the Middle East is because Obama is a mouthy coward, an incompetent tool, an unprincipled poser, and a lying ("You can keep your doctor!") twit.

We could have had a successful businessman and governor (Romney) or a man who's served his country in just about every way a man CAN serve his country (McCain) for Presidents. Instead we got a do-nothing Senator from Illinois who was groomed for office by a domestic terrorist. And people are still defending Obama, after 8 years of a disastrous, corrupt Presidency? Idiots.
Letter from Obama to ISIS...

Dear ISIS,

John McCain and the rest of the GOP have demanded that I tell you my strategy for dealing with your terrorist group. They seem to think you are a bunch of stupid gits that and once you know what I plan on doing you won't change tactics or course and attempt to thwart any plans that I have made. I, on the other hand am not a maroon, as you can tell since I am not a member of the GOP. Therefore, I just wanted you to know that I don't think you are a bunch of stupid gits and I have no plans to tell you what my plan or strategy for dealing with your terrorist asses are. Have a nice short life. The Commander and Chief of the US military.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Letter from Obama to ISIS...

Dear ISIS,

John McCain and the rest of the GOP have demanded that I tell you my strategy for dealing with your terrorist group. They seem to think you are a bunch of stupid gits that and once you know what I plan on doing you won't change tactics or course and attempt to thwart any plans that I have made. I, on the other hand am not a maroon, as you can tell since I am not a member of the GOP. Therefore, I just wanted you to know that I don't think you are a bunch of stupid gits and I have no plans to tell you what my plan or strategy for dealing with your terrorist asses are. Have a nice short life. The Commander and Chief of the US military.

the stupidity of FOX news for even attempting to make a "strategy" a "news" worthy event.

How ridiculous to want to air out our military strategy for the militants to see.

Shows how gulible people can really be for listening to that stupid channel.

TOS.