President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
The FLOTUS would be called TIPPER....like a family dog's name
I like the way it gets labeled "derail" when Tipper was Al Gore's wife at the time and she would've been the FLOTUS if he was elected. Derail ? I don't think so. Maybe you're just not smart enough to know who his wife was.

moreluck

golden ticket member
153196_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, if you had a son, he wouldn't look like Ray Rice??

Moments after Rice was cut from the Baltimore Ravens Monday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest issued a statement saying, "The President is the father of two daughters. And like any American, he believes that domestic violence is contemptible and unacceptable in a civilized society."

"Hitting a woman is not something a real man does, and that's true whether or not an act of violence happens in the public eye, or, far too often, behind closed doors."

"Stopping domestic violence is something that's bigger than football – and all of us have a responsibility to put a stop to it."

The president has comments about this crap, but not about important stuff.

oldngray

nowhere special

Moments after Rice was cut from the Baltimore Ravens Monday, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest issued a statement saying, "The President is the father of two daughters. And like any American, he believes that domestic violence is contemptible and unacceptable in a civilized society."

"Hitting a woman is not something a real man does, and that's true whether or not an act of violence happens in the public eye, or, far too often, behind closed doors."

"Stopping domestic violence is something that's bigger than football – and all of us have a responsibility to put a stop to it."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3Cpl5p1Nh

If Barry tried to slap Mooch she would knock him through the wall.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself

The president has comments about this crap, but not about important stuff.
YOU want the President to weigh in on every single topic so that you can criticize him for it, but if he doesn't, YOU criticize him for not doing it. Bottom line is, you will criticize him no matter what, so he should just keep on doing what he needs to do and ignore the rest of the right-wing hate machine.

moreluck

golden ticket member
YOU want the President to weigh in on every single topic so that you can criticize him for it, but if he doesn't, YOU criticize him for not doing it. Bottom line is, you will criticize him no matter what, so he should just keep on doing what he needs to do and ignore the rest of the right-wing hate machine.
He weighs I on silly stuff and not the important stuff......I don't care about some gay b-ball player who came out......but I do care about the Killings in Benghazi. He doesn't comment on that.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
He weighs I on silly stuff and not the important stuff......I don't care about some gay b-ball player who came out......but I do care about the Killings in Benghazi. He doesn't comment on that.
So Obama used Benghazi as a distraction from

the VA as a distraction from

IRS as a distraction from

Birth Certificate as a distraction from

Healthcare.gov as a distraction from

Solyndra as a distraction from

Death Panels as a distraction from

Fast & Furious.

If Obama could do all that that he is one smart POTUS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So Obama used Benghazi as a distraction from

the VA as a distraction from

IRS as a distraction from

Birth Certificate as a distraction from

Healthcare.gov as a distraction from

Solyndra as a distraction from

Death Panels as a distraction from

Fast & Furious.

If Obama could do all that that he is one smart POTUS.
That's a lot of scandals to have happened under 1 president.