President Obama!

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He weighs I on silly stuff and not the important stuff......I don't care about some gay b-ball player who came out......but I do care about the Killings in Benghazi. He doesn't comment on that.
That's a lot of scandals to have happened under 1 president.
He is one big screw up and you just listed a small portion of them.
If you have nothing to say....., then say nothing.

I have only one thing to say...is cra cra the new norm?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The-Buck-Stops.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Remember when Sept. 11 happened and the Democrats didn't even wait until we knew how many people had died before they said that not only did the president bear some responsibility, but that there was no other possible explanation for the attacks than a president who was lazy and unqualified for his office?

Oh, wait - I don't remember that happening at all. But then again, Democrats love this country and Republicans hate it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And guess who gets stuck with the bill?

Via Weekly Standard:

A new report from NBC claims that President Obama couldn’t get a tee time during a recent visit to New York. So he packed up and went home (before returning to New York the next night for a private wedding).

“President Obama was turned down at several top golf courses in Westchester while he was visiting the area over Labor Day weekend, sources tell NBC 4 New York,” the report states.

“Club managers apparently did not want to inconvenience their high-powered and high-paying members over Labor Day weekend by shutting down their courses to accommodate the president. The president was in town Aug. 29, a Friday, for fundraising events in New York and Rhode Island. He had been scheduled to stay overnight in Westchester County in order to attend the Saturday evening wedding of MSNBC host Alex Wagner and White House chef Sam Kass at Blue Hill Farm.”[...]

But the change of plans likely came with a considerable price tag. “Changes to the schedule resulted in the cancellation of some hotel rooms and a re-routing of police security details. The President returned to Westchester Saturday afternoon with a round-trip flight on Air Force One from Washington to New York, the second in as many days.”

ImWaitingForTheDay

Obama didn't get elected yesterday. How many years are you going to wait before holding him accountable for actions (or lack of)?
Oldie,There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.But you, morelock, REally brown,8 ball.keep gettin fooled.,... The whole quote has so much oomph,care of the DECIDER In Chief dubya...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Golf Club managers refused tee times for the messiah ?
How dare they think about their members over the potus .
Heads will roll for this insult .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember when Sept. 11 happened and the Democrats didn't even wait until we knew how many people had died before they said that not only did the president bear some responsibility, but that there was no other possible explanation for the attacks than a president who was lazy and unqualified for his office?

Oh, wait - I don't remember that happening at all. But then again, Democrats love this country and Republicans hate it.
You know, they have dogs for the blind.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Wow. Morelock gets more petty by the minute! What next? He wears USA made golf shoes rather than foreign made golf shoes so that makes him anti-capitalist? Or he wears foreign made golf shoes instead of USA made golf shoes so that makes him anti-American?Yes you are embarrassing......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Spoiler alert

Expect tonight's speech to be about more bombing & training another moderate Islam group to combat ISIS .
Isn't that the reason ISIS now exists ?

...and the circle keeps going round and round .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Spoiler alert......I will be watching TMZ when the pres is giving his speech....or Counting Cars reruns.

and then you manage to stay uninformed, as usual, but not to worry, tomorrow at 5am you will have elizabeth hassledorks opinion to post on this board by 6am and call it your own.

cant wait!

TOS.