President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
and then you manage to stay uninformed, as usual, but not to worry, tomorrow at 5am you will have elizabeth hassledorks opinion to post on this board by 6am and call it your own.

cant wait!

TOS.
don't hold your breath....I did recevie my 30% off from Kohls, so I may be somewhere else.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Donald Trump Offers Obama Free Lifetime Golf Package If he Resigns NOW

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...free-lifetime-golf-package-if-he-resigns-now/
Damn that Trump is a genius , he sure knew how to survive Vietnam, get your daddy to get a deferment for you, and he had gone to a military academy high school. He's a friend'n Patton. Maybe the USA should declare bankruptcy that's how Trump beat some of the contracts he was in.Trump who wanted to our president and has filed for corp. bankruptcy three times..That expert .......

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Damn that Trump is a genius , he sure knew how to survive Vietnam, get your daddy to get a deferment for you, and he had gone to a military academy high school. He's a friend'n Patton. Maybe the USA should declare bankruptcy that's how Trump beat some of the contracts he was in.Trump who wanted to our president and has filed for corp. bankruptcy three times..That expert .......
Funny how that whole evading serving in Vietnam never bothered you about Clinton.

realbrown1

Twisted logic by a twisted Browny...Your use of such a laughable and utterly preposterous argument in an attempt to derail the fact that trump is a turd proves how palpable desperation is.
You didn't support Bill Clinton?
And you aren't going to be supporting the draft dodgers wife in 2016 either, right?

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
raise-your-hand-if-you-know-a-republican-who-receives-one-of-these-politics-quote.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
None of those are handouts like welfare, food stamps and public assisted housing.
Nothing wrong with collecting any of the items on your list. But unemployment should be limited to about 2 months.
If you're only going to get 26 weeks of UI benefits you should only pay for 26 weeks of your employment.....So..if you were employed for 2 years and payed the Unemployment Insurance for 2 years you collect UI for 2 years.....you should be able to collect for as long as you were employed.Conservatives view themselves as superior. Anyone else is inferior and deserves no empathy or compassion or equality.

realbrown1

If you're only going to get 26 weeks of UI benefits you should only pay for 26 weeks of your employment.....So..if you were employed for 2 years and payed the Unemployment Insurance for 2 years you collect UI for 2 years.....you should be able to collect for as long as you were employed.Conservatives view themselves as superior. Anyone else is inferior and deserves no empathy or compassion or equality.
You don't pay for unemployment insurance, your employer does. At least in my state it's that way.
The time should be 2 months (8 weeks) because a lot of people milk the system for every penny. Eight weeks is plenty of time to find a job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You don't pay for unemployment insurance, your employer does. At least in my state it's that way.
The time should be 2 months (8 weeks) because a lot of people milk the system for every penny. Eight weeks is plenty of time to find a job.

8 weeks? That is not nearly enough time to find a quality job. 52 or even 99 weeks are way too many-----26 weeks seems to be an equitable number.