President Obama!

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah, because a white racist would put a Black man on the Supreme Court and pass the CRA because he wants to keep the Black man down.

I'm just guessing, but you are South of the M-D Line and white, right?

I'm just guessing, but you know very little about LBJ other than legislation he was involved in right? Oh by the way....he called CRA "The <N Word> Bill." He was not a civil rights hero. He was a racist :censored2: that just wanted blacks to vote democrat.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

Oh, ok, I gotcha.

By your logic, Republicans are racists because they seek the Latino vote.

Oh, wait, that doesn't work, because they aren't helping Latinos.

Whereas, LBJ sure helped a buncha negroes, you betcha!

Please lay out a rational argument.
Republicans treat Latinos with dignity and respect as well as blacks and let them be whoever they want to be. Whereas democrats just offer handouts, or "help" if you will, and lie about their motives. And look at the percentage of latino republicans compared to black republicans. That says allot.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
According to the rules.......the pres. can do or not do anything he wants when he's saluted. He can thumb his nose if he wants.........this was almost that to me. Disrespect is the way he rolls. There are hundreds of pictures with his feet up on your's and my furniture in the business part of the white house.

The rules were discussed by the enlisted men today.

The president ISNT required to salute any military person.

There is no right way or wrong way.

In the military itself, salutes are NOT keep to tradition, and the top brass rarely salutes enlisted men in the proper fashion at any given time.

NONE of you were there, didnt see it, and wouldnt be filled with phoney outrage, unless fox news told you to be upset.

Robots.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who is Bush saluting in this photo??

He's by the same helicopter.... hmmm

bush-giving-the-finger.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
What are your thoughts on the salute with the cup of tea in his hand? I personally found it to be disrespectful.
And now Fox will spend endless hours debating whether it was expresso . . . or decaf.Wait------ Breaking News some blond bimbo reports that it was a latte, because latte sounds more effeminate.Talk about a Tempest in a Teapot er,Coffee Cup!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
According to the rules.......the pres. can do or not do anything he wants when he's saluted. He can thumb his nose if he wants.........this was almost that to me. Disrespect is the way he rolls. There are hundreds of pictures with his feet up on your's and my furniture in the business part of the white house.

The rules were discussed by the enlisted men today.
Judging by all the photos I've seen of the Presidential salute, both GWB and Obama, it appears these military guys are just there as window dressing. They don't appear to be armed in order to protect the President. What exactly is their function????

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Judging by all the photos I've seen of the Presidential salute, both GWB and Obama, it appears these military guys are just there as window dressing. They don't appear to be armed in order to protect the President. What exactly is their function????
Errr, what part of 'window dressing' do you not understand?

Pomp, that's all. Also a cushy job for a Jarhead.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm just guessing, but you know very little about LBJ other than legislation he was involved in right? Oh by the way....he called CRA "The <N Word> Bill." He was not a civil rights hero. He was a racist :censored2: that just wanted blacks to vote democrat.
Wrong.

How about my assessment of you?

Spot on, would be my guess.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wouldn't call it a cushy job. Security details like that pretty much suck.
Beats Afghanistan. How much security is involved in standing by the helicopter without a weapon in dress blues? A security clearance and some assurance you are sober?

The demands may be stressful, but outside of a movie, I've never seen the Marines take fire on the White House lawn in the last two centuries, minimum.

I respect your beliefs, but really? Security in Kabul/Baghdad or DC?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was wondering the same thing. They don't look like pilots and they don't appear to be protecting him in any way. It's almost like the whole thing is one big photo op and people are all upset that he half-assed the show.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Beats Afghanistan. How much security is involved in standing by the helicopter without a weapon in dress blues? A security clearance and some assurance you are sober?

The demands may be stressful, but outside of a movie, I've never seen the Marines take fire on the White House lawn in the last two centuries, minimum.

I respect your beliefs, but really? Security in Kabul/Baghdad or DC?
I didn't say there weren't worse things they could be doing, I said it's not a cushy job.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If you had bothered to serve your nation, you wouldn't have to ask dumb questions.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I didn't say there weren't worse things they could be doing, I said it's not a cushy job.
Nor should any USMC job be.

If you have a cushy military job, it's probably not needed. The USMC is not there to relax, but to defend us in the worst possible situations with no regard for self. Those Marines aren't even armed, not to take away from what they can do, but in that circumstance, they are pomp, not protection.

Still, I, or President Obama would be really happy to have an unarmed Marine by our side when things go South.

Overpaid Union Thug

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong? So let me get this straight.....you are, despite the treasure trove of historical evidence to the contrary, denying that LBJ was a racist that used the N word regularly? I am guessing that your reference to where I live and what color I am was some feeble attempt to portray that I am not qualified to have an opinion on racial matters? Well, your "assessment" has just back fired on you much like that of an IED blowing up in a terrorists's face because you have been schooled and your narrow-minded views on southern whites is very revealing. Now try and research some history on the subject next time before your consistent hot air sets off another IED.