President Obama!

Republican+Hypocracy,+Mitch.png
He was the only one, eh?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/26726970/hawaii-officials-drop-plan-to-name-park-for-obama
HONOLULU (AP) - Two Honolulu city councilmen have dropped plans to rename a popular beach for President Barack Obama.

The Honolulu Star-Advertiser reports Councilman Stanley Chang and Council Chairman Ernie Martin decided to withdraw the proposal after hearing from the public.

The councilmen last week introduced a resolution to change the name of Sandy Beach Park to President Barack Obama Sandy Beach Park.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

"Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed."

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right."

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."

"They misunderestimated me."Guess Who???????????
misunderestimate
A word made up by Bush (look for Bushism)
"They misunderestimate me" -George W. Bush