President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In school, the civil war is really a short subject.

Some ignorant people of the United States thought they would separate themselves from the rest of the country.

It ended like this..

WHITEFLAGSURRENDERjpg-3650492_p9.jpg

Class over.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, Odumbo just came on National TV to announce that he will be announcing gun regulations. What a turd!! What a complete waste of my time.
"I just thought I'd tell you that I'm gonna be telling you sumtin."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about he just use the laws already on the books ?
In 2004 the feds prosecuted 8752 federal gun-violation cases.
In 2013 the feds prosecuted 5082 cases – a decline of 42 percent.

MAKAVELI

How about he just use the laws already on the books ?
In 2004 the feds prosecuted 8752 federal gun-violation cases.
In 2013 the feds prosecuted 5082 cases – a decline of 42 percent.
Why? Because if you were planning a mass murder or terrorists attack, you could easily walk into a gun show and purchase an arsenal with no questions asked or criminal background check. Or if you were planning on killing your family, you could do the same. Why not make it harder for you to carry out these heinous crimes?;)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All those laws about back ground checks are useless if some one is intent killing .
Go to any city , even the ones with really strict gun controls , and you can easily find a weapon for sale on the streets with in hour .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why? Because if you were planning a mass murder or terrorists attack, you could easily walk into a gun show and purchase an arsenal with no questions asked or criminal background check. Or if you were planning on killing your family, you could do the same. Why not make it harder for you to carry out these heinous crimes?;)
Have you ever been to a gun show recently ?
If I wanted to kill some one I'd use a car , they are very available , easy to use , you can use it to leave the scene and if caught I 'd claim I thought a struck a deer .

newfie

you need to go to a few gun shows and show us how its done. I keep trying to buy some discreetly but they keep asking for that pesky background info.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sellers at gun shows can spot a novice quickly .
Sales are refused if the person acts odd .
Example if TOS went to a gun show and acted like TOS does here , TOS would be heavily questioned and the police would be called to assist in TOS's removal to the proper care facility .

newfie

Example if TOS went to a gun show and acted like TOS does here , TOS would be heavily questioned and the police would be called to assist in TOS's removal to the proper care facility .

you think the drool on his chin would give him away?

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s the classic facepalm moment when it comes to liberals trying to push their gun control agenda, especially the one peddled by this current administration.

“A violent felon can buy the exact same weapon over the internet with no background check, no questions asked”? No, Mr. President, violent criminals can’t just go online and buy firearms. That’s illegal.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...lent-felons-can-just-buy-guns-online-n2100146

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Don't tell me that you think laws will stop bad people from getting guns.

Do laws stop junkies from getting drugs?

A law is just a piece of paper.

You want to stop mass shootings?

Try arming the good guys in society and eliminate gun-free zones.

That hasn't been tried yet.

Sportello

Don't tell me that you think laws will stop bad people from getting guns.

Do laws stop junkies from getting drugs?

A law is just a piece of paper.

You want to stop mass shootings?

Try arming the good guys in society and eliminate gun-free zones.

That hasn't been tried yet.
Yikes!!!

It's sad to think that someone could actually believe rb1's answer is serious.

MAKAVELI

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The big PROBLEM isn't that bad people can get guns.

The big PROBLEM is good people have to disarm when entering a gun free zone and are therefore unable to fight back.

After all, all of these attacks happen in gun free zones for a reason.

Criminals/terrorists and the crazies almost always attack people in gun free zones so the victims can not fight back.

MAKAVELI

The big PROBLEM isn't that bad people can get guns.

The big PROBLEM is good people have to disarm when entering a gun free zone and are therefore unable to fight back.

After all, all of these attacks happen in gun free zones for a reason.

Criminals/terrorists and the crazies almost always attack people in gun free zones so the victims can not fight back.
Please tell me what the hell gun free zones has to do with closing the gun show loophole?