President Obama!

Over9.5>3Times

oops that's his second citation
How nice to hear another hit dog holler out. People you can be mad at me if you like but don't take my word for it.

Mitt Romney, who I'm sure you voted for in 2012, just told USA Today "Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."

This is coming from a man YOU voted for and a man that Trump supported in 2012!

I'm the stupid one? Suckers! Lol

Over9.5>3Times

That has nothing to do with that meme being false.

And since it was made with a false quote, who ever made it is a liar.

Two Corinthians and 2nd Corinthians, give me a break.
How nice to hear another hit dog holler out. People you can be mad at me if you like but don't take my word for it.

Mitt Romney, who I'm sure you voted for in 2012, just told USA Today "Here's what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud," Romney said. "His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

What makes you think I care what Mitt Romney says?

I think he just got Trump another 100,000 votes.

We need more establishment Republicans to attack Trump.

newfie

man its easy to get you riled up

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Posting the same thing twice really does not help your pov .

Over9.5>3Times

And for whom did you vote for in 2012 ?
That is if you were able to vote .
I didn't vote for Mitt and I'm not voting for Donald. Mitt told you guys that Trump is a fake and a phony but you continue to blame me. I'm sorry guys but the good ole boy days are over in this country. I would try to make you feel better but they don't make bandaids for feelings.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I didn't vote for Mitt and I'm not voting for Donald. Mitt told you guys that Trump is a fake and a phony but you continue to blame me. I'm sorry guys but the good ole boy days are over in this country. I would try to make you feel better but they don't make bandaids for feelings.
It's fun to watch the Con crew of brown cafe contradict themselves and fly all over the place with who they support this week....