President Obama!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Why are you so obsessed with liars?
Shouldn't everyone be obsessed with liars.

I think liars should be called out when they lie.

There is too much lying going on today.

But you must be OK with people lying to you.

Let me know how that works out for you.

Over9.5>3Times

Mitt praised Trump highly when Trump endorsed hi

You try to vote for the lesser of 2 evils!!
m.
I don't see how Trump could get anything done if he were to win. I have never seen this kind of criticism coming from a candidate's own party. I think Trump supporters should heed those warnings.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't see how Trump could get anything done if he were to win. I have never seen this kind of criticism coming from a candidate's own party. I think Trump supporters should heed those warnings.
He knows the right people for all the jobs.........not just his friends, but actual experts.....military, construction, security, legal, etc...
He will surround himself with the best.......

Over9.5>3Times

He knows the right people for all the jobs.........not just his friends, but actual experts.....military, construction, security, legal, etc...
He will surround himself with the best.......
He would still need the support of congress to get anything passed. It's hard enough when a president has the support from his own party but there's no way he gets anything passed without either party's support.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He would still need the support of congress to get anything passed. It's hard enough when a president has the support from his own party but there's no way he gets anything passed without either party's support.
Obama had the house and the senate and failed to do anything.....how bad is that??

Over9.5>3Times

Obama had the house and the senate and failed to do anything.....how bad is that??
He did pass one of the biggest health care reforms in the history of this nation. He has had the most obstruction of any president to date. Trump could surpass that but he could never win a general election.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The ACA passed during his first term and what has he passed into law during his second term ?
And over the past 8 years how many yes votes has his budgets received ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
AsUUamU.jpg

newfie

The ACA passed during his first term and what has he passed into law during his second term ?

ACA passed with a super majority in congress. Obama is too good to meet with congress and get anything else passed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

None of his budgets have been approved even when his party had their super majority , and some were submitted passed the deadline .
Only in 2015 did he receive his only one Yea vote .
It's rather sad when your own party totally rejects your efforts .

Over9.5>3Times

None of his budgets have been approved even when his party had their super majority , and some were submitted passed the deadline .
Only in 2015 did he receive his only one Yea vote .
It's rather sad when your own party totally rejects your efforts .
The Republican Party has not been shy at all about their agenda to obstruct Obama policies from before day one of his presidency. Now they want to use the same type of strategy to obstruct Trump from being the republican nominee. There's no level too low that they won't stoop. Sad thing is they'd rather see this country burn rather than see a democrat ESPECIALLY Obama turn the country around.