President Obama!

Over9.5>3Times

I saw him say it in an interview. I can't remember which one though.
I think both of us know that if UPS was a Trump owned company that our pay, benefits, and pension would be far less. I would be very surprised if you could show me a Trump owned company whose average worker was compensated the way we are. I'm not talking about his corporate level employees though.

newfie

The Republican Party has not been shy at all about their agenda to obstruct Obama policies from before day one of his presidency. Now they want to use the same type of strategy to obstruct Trump from being the republican nominee. There's no level too low that they won't stoop. Sad thing is they'd rather see this country burn rather than see a democrat ESPECIALLY Obama turn the country around.

who in their right mind would let some extreme left wing nut job run amok? at the same time it takes two to tango and Obama has never made an effort to work anything out with congress. his attitude of smug arrogance has been a constant trademark of his.

newfie

I think both of us know that if UPS was a Trump owned company that our pay, benefits, and pension would be far less. I would be very surprised if you could show me a Trump owned company whose average worker was compensated the way we are. I'm not talking about his corporate level employees though.

you should do the research. it appears at least some of the jobs in his organization are very competitive. keep in mind employers have to be competitive to hire the right people.

http://trumpemployment.com/benefits/default.asp

Over9.5>3Times

you should do the research. it appears at least some of the jobs in his organization are very competitive. keep in mind employers have to be competitive to hire the right people.

http://trumpemployment.com/benefits/default.asp
What's that link supposed to prove? I'm not doing the research because I already know that he has his clothes made overseas. He claims that you can't compete if your clothes are manufactured in the US so I guess there shouldn't be any competitive clothing manufacturers in the US right? Like I said it comes down to personal greed. He'd rather use slave labor to save a buck.

Over9.5>3Times

who in their right mind would let some extreme left wing nut job run amok? at the same time it takes two to tango and Obama has never made an effort to work anything out with congress. his attitude of smug arrogance has been a constant trademark of his.
No one has ever been more smug or arrogant than this privileged clown.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1457133105.116310.jpg

Over9.5>3Times

what makes you think there were only two choices? does your momma know you'e on here annoying adults?
I can't help it if the truth annoys you. You'd probably be a lot less annoyed if you'd let go of some of that hate you have. I think there have been plenty of terrible republican presidents but I don't hate any of them. I wonder why you hate Obama so much? Hmmm... Interesting.

newfie

Stop it! You know you voted for Romney. It's okay just let it go.

Once you figure out that there are more then two candidates that ran in 2012 then you may also figure out that I really could care less whether you like or hate the republicans. try to keep up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Over9.5>3Times

Once you figure out that there are more then two candidates that ran in 2012 then you may also figure out that I really could care less whether you like or hate the republicans. try to keep up
Trump said that he could murder someone and his supporters wouldn't care. What serious candidate says something like that? That statement only proves that Trump thinks his supporters are idiots. I guess that's why he loves the poorly educated.