President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

EGO.gif

wkmac

Re: Obamanomics

In my neck of the woods I'm seeing Obama's name more and more everywhere I go but for some reason he's added a "G" to the beginning and I have no idea why. There are signs everywhere that say

GoBama
GoBama
GoBama

wkmac

The State Trembles in Fear

Posted by Karen Kwiatkowski on September 27, 2010 06:26 AM
Mike Hayden, former head of NSA and former CIA Director, insists that the US President MUST be able to shut down the internet in case of an emergency. This weekend, we heard that the Pentagon bought up all of Lt Col Anthony Schaffer’s Operation Dark Heart and destroyed it because it had lots of bits that would reveal too much about what the US government is doing and authorizing in Afghanistan. And who can forget the DoD apoplexy brought on by Wikileaks! And did you see the one about the US government Going Dark program to ensure it can decrypt and wiretap everything we do, say, and share on the internet! This, dear freedom-loving Americans, is the context for another funny headline: “White House invokes state secrets privilege to block targeted killings suit” Why, those boys and girls in DC are just like us! They just want to be left alone, to conduct their business and nurture their friendships, to make their way in the world without having someone always looking over their shoulder, and judging them. It’s actually kind of sweet, don’tcha think?

source

Who is Karen Kwiatkowski

Re: Obamanomics

"The economists are wrong" Protect your ass(ets)..."We are in an upturn in a depressionary environment."

--Bob Prechter

moreluck

golden ticket member
Everytime I see that old fart Andy on TV telling me "I think you're gonna like it" referring to the health bill I shout out......."Blow it out your ***, Andy!"

It doesn't matter who's here, near or whatever. If my windows are open, I'm sure the neighbors wonder, who the hell is Andy?

wkmac

Everytime I see that old fart Andy on TV telling me "I think you're gonna like it" referring to the health bill I shout out......."Blow it out your ***, Andy!"

It doesn't matter who's here, near or whatever. If my windows are open, I'm sure the neighbors wonder, who the hell is Andy?

I have to admit at this point I'm with your neighbors but maybe like me they don't watch a lot of TV either!

Maybe that was my downfall and thus the way I am.
:happy-very:

diesel96

Culture

Dear Mr. President:

During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ringtone.

While glancing over her patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medicaid"! During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one pack of cigarettes every day, eats only at fast-food take-outs, and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer. And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care?

I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture" a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. It is a culture based in the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me". Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.

Respectfully,
ROGER STARNER JONES, MD

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

This is what you Obama haters seem to ignore, including DR Jones.......And I'm not defending the patient one bit, however the cost of her stay in the ER that night probably surpasses the gold tooth, tattoos, sneakers, cell phone..... Oh correction, that was just the ambulance bill......Why did you marry a UPS person, you should of hooked up with an Ins Exec or an ER Doc.

Obama care = middle class tax hikes (even if you make under 250K)

What do you call massive premium rate hikes jacked thru the roof thru the recent years......

diesel96

I love to keep having to remind Con's of the huge unpaid addition of Medicare Part D, which was not passed by the Democratic machine. ARGH. Look, you'all made me make a partisan argument. Unforgivable. Deep breath

moreluck

golden ticket member

Seems like "absorbed" is the Obama administration's new word. He used it many times in the last few days. Janet Napolitano used it several times this morning.
Of course, "absorbed an attack" sounds much better than "we were attacked and thousands were killed."

Preventing seems like a better mindset than absorbing. I feel that as a country, we are unprotected.:dissapointed:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"You must pass the bill before we know what's in the bill."

Little did we know all the garbage that's in that health care bill......did you know that there's a section requiring you to report all gold transactions over $600? You have to fill out a 7 page form to disclose it. How's that helpin' your hernia ???