President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

http://www.judicialwatch.org/news/2...ved-six-figure-salary-according-documents-unc
Obama’s Executive “Pay Czar” Feinberg Received Six-Figure Salary According to Documents Uncovered by Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has uncovered U.S. Treasury Department documents that reveal President Obama’s "Special Master for TARP Executive Compensation" Kenneth Feinberg received a $120,830 annual salary to establish executive compensation levels at companies bailed out by the federal government. These documents contradict multiple press reports that Feinberg would not be compensated for this work for the Treasury Department. Judicial Watch received the documents pursuant to its Freedom of Information Act request filed July 20, 2010.

moreluck

golden ticket member

3Mark-SmithSC.czar.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

ROME, GA (NBC)- If you are a friend of Don Unsworth, a Georgia businessman who recently passed away, don’t send flowers to the family. Just vote against President Obama in 2012.
- About 50 people attended the funeral for Don Unsworth, a northwest Georgia businessman, father, grandfather and husband. Described by family as lively, humorous and politically conservative.
Mr. Unsworth’s newspaper obituary reflected all those qualities with the following request: “In lieu of flowers the family respectfully asks that donations be sent to the American Cancer Society, or to the campaign of anybody who is running against President Barack Obama in 2012.”
He was not really a big Obama fan,” said his daughter Donna Barnes. Barnes says the US Air Force veteran disliked the costly stimulus and worried about unemployment. The obituary, and the donations, were Unsworth’s family’s idea. “We just felt like it was the best tribute we could give to him,” said Barnes.

moreluck

golden ticket member

B.O.'s vacation

HOW CAN AMERICA BE SO BLIND????????
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess since they had to swallow their pride and use the Gulfstream there just wasn't enough room for the dog and one other person.

Did you know the Pres. flew BO, the dog, in on a separate smaller jet to Maine for their vacation???? Wonder if that sets well with all the unemployed, hurting, US citizens who can't afford food, but we can pay for this. The above is true. I Googled "Bo the dog flying to Maine " and got 76,700 references verifying this. One of them follows:

Michelle Malkin: Just Plane Crazy: Obama’s Dog Flies to Vacation on Separate Jet
Doug Powers: The Obama’s arrived at their vacation spot in Maine, and the local paper, the Morning Sentinel, described the scene:

The president was the first to walk onto the tarmac, dressed casually in a pale blue Oxford shirt and khakis. A few minutes later, the first lady, dressed in black caprice, a tank-top and sandals, walked onto the runway. Shortly afterward, Malia and Sasha joined their parents. Baldacci and his wife, Karen, presented the family with gift bags full of Maine-made goodies, including baskets made by the Passamaquoddy Tribe, popcorn from Little Lad’s Bakery in East Corinth, iconic L.L. Bean bags, University of Maine ice hockey hats, and an assortment of other Maine foods and books.

Karen Baldacci said the bags for Malia and Sasha contained one loon toy and one chickadee toy that sound their natural calls. Arriving in a small jet before the Obama’s was the first dog, Bo, a Portuguese water dog given as a present by the late U.S. Sen. Ted Kennedy, D-Mass.; and the president’s personal aide Reggie Love, who chatted with Baldacci.

The president who said the rest of us are going to have to sacrifice to get out of these hard economic times let his dog fly on his own plane? Not enough room on Air Force One (a Gulfstream on this trip) for a Portuguese water dog and Reggie Love?

My dog saw this story and wants his own jet now, too. Thanks Obama.

OH, by the way, Mr. Love, Bo's handler, is paid $102,000.00 a year to take care of him.

What side of the ballot will you mark in November?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/bo.asp

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

I just heard the tail end of a story on the news........a home for a 67 cent downpayment !!

Isn't it stuff like this that got the housing market in trouble in the first place??

There needs to be no more loans to people who can't afford a downpayment or the monthly payment. Having only 67 cents invested makes for an easy 'walk away'. :dissapointed:

moreluck

golden ticket member

The poverty rate has risen to 14.3%. That's the highest since 1994. That's what happens when a bunch of lawyers try to run the economy. Thanks B.O. for appointing all your friends instead of appointing people who could actually do the jobs. Lawyers don't Rule !!:sick:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

For the younger members in our audience, the skinny guy is Stan Laurel and the larger one is Oliver Hardy. Laurel and Hardy were a comic team from the early 1900's.

I don't know who the guy in the middle is.:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Culture

Dear Mr. President:

During my shift in the Emergency Room last night, I had the pleasure of evaluating a patient whose smile revealed an expensive shiny gold tooth, whose body was adorned with a wide assortment of elaborate and costly tattoos, who wore a very expensive brand of tennis shoes and who chatted on a new cellular telephone equipped with a popular R&B ringtone.

While glancing over her patient chart, I happened to notice that her payer status was listed as "Medicaid"! During my examination of her, the patient informed me that she smokes more than one pack of cigarettes every day, eats only at fast-food take-outs, and somehow still has money to buy pretzels and beer. And, you and our Congress expect me to pay for this woman's health care?

I contend that our nation's "health care crisis" is not the result of a shortage of quality hospitals, doctors or nurses. Rather, it is the result of a "crisis of culture" a culture in which it is perfectly acceptable to spend money on luxuries and vices while refusing to take care of one's self or, heaven forbid, purchase health insurance. It is a culture based in the irresponsible credo that "I can do whatever I want to because someone else will always take care of me". Once you fix this "culture crisis" that rewards irresponsibility and dependency, you'll be amazed at how quickly our nation's health care difficulties will disappear.

Respectfully,
ROGER STARNER JONES, MD

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/starner.asp

BO. likes comparing apples to oranges and makes it sound like the job outlook is so great.

He says stuff like, "When I took office, we were losing 700,000 jobs a month. Now, last month the private sector created 60,000 jobs." That makes you think that we didn't lose any jobs last month....he just failed to mention it. He's a snake oil salesman and speaks the Biden-ism language of rainbows.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-11179645

I believe we lost 700,000 jobs one month. Only one month.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Church is often the last refuge of scoundrels.....

OBAMA GOES TO CHURCH!

Sent: Sun Sep 19 09:01:22 2010
Subject: Sunday pool report 1

The first family left the White House on foot this morning for the 9am choral holy eucharist service and sermon at St John's Church Lafayette Square.

The Obamas walked out of the residence at 8.49am and crossed the park to the nearby Episcopal church.

The president was wearing a dark suit and held Sasha Obama's hand. She was wearing a blue dress and cream cardigan. Michelle and Malia Obama were wearing cream-colored dresses. (Check photos for accuracy of descriptions. It's sunny and pool was at a distance.)

The service sheet doesn't indicate what the sermon is on but the gospel is Luke 16:1-13, which ends 'You cannot serve God and wealth.'

Lafayette Park and Pennsylvania Avenue in front of White House were closed to the public.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Comparison of Lincoln and Obama

I'm sure most of us have read the so-called comparison of
Lincoln and Kennedy, but did you ever consider the relationship between
Obama and Lincoln? You might be surprised.

Parallels of Abraham Lincoln and B. H. Obama:

1. Lincoln placed his hand on the Bible for his inauguration.
Obama used the same Bible.

2. Lincoln came from Illinois . Obama comes from Illinois .

3. Lincoln served in the Illinois Legislature. Obama served in
the Illinois Legislature.

4. Lincoln had very little experience before becoming
President. Obama had very little experience before becoming President.

5. Lincoln rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington for
his inauguration. Obama rode the train from Philadelphia to Washington
for his inauguration.

6. Lincoln was a skinny lawyer. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

7. Lincoln was a Republican. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

8. Lincoln was in the United States military. Obama is a skinny
lawyer.

9. Lincoln believed in everyone carrying their own weight.
Obama is a skinny lawyer.
10. Lincoln did not waste taxpayers' money on personal
enjoyments. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

11. Lincoln was highly respected. Obama is a skinny lawyer.

12. Lincoln was born in the United States . Obama is a skinny
lawyer.

13. Lincoln was honest, so honest he was called Honest Abe.
Obama is a skinny lawyer.

14. Lincoln saved the United States . Obama is a skinny lawyer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Obama goes to church to hear a Muslim speaker!

(Sept. 20, 2010) — Yesterday, on Sunday, September 19, 2010, the Obama family attended church for only the third time in a year. They went on foot to the St. John’s Episcopal Church situated across the Lafayette Park.
But what is widely not reported by the White House and the MSM is that on that particular Sunday in that particular church, Dr. Ziad Asali, M.D., a Muslim, founder and president of the American Task Force on Palestine, was the guest speaker. He was there to speak on the subject of “Prospects of the two-state solution in the Middle-East.”

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obama Changes Declaration of Independence to Omit "Creator"

September 22, 2010

On September 17, President Barack Obama spoke to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute 33rd Annual Award Gala. During his speech - reading from a teleprompter - he quoted from the Declaration of Independence. Here is what he said: "We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, endowed with certain unalienable rights, life and liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

Obama omitted the words "by their Creator" from his speech. Why? Given the fact that he was using a teleprompter, I can only conclude that this was intentional. Either he, or his speechwriter, did not want to give credit to Almighty God. This kind of action would be in step with modern secular liberalism which is hostile to the Christian faith and hates the historical fact that America's founders revered and acknowledged God in so many ways that are indisputable, such as these words in the Declaration of Independence: "endowed by their Creator."
The best action Christians can take in response to this is to both work and pray for changes in Washington, D.C. You can start by getting everyone you know who is eligible to vote to register and vote November 2. We need more men and women who, like our founders, understand that our rights are from God and not from man.

Lue C Fur

Evil member

What Healthcare Reform Means to You (Pt. 1)
National Center for Policy Analysis Weighs In
A Better Health Care System?
  • You will be required by law to have health insurance and to attach proof of insurance to your tax return
  • If you fail to insure, you will be fined--up to $695 ($2,085 per family) by 2016 or 2.5% of your adjusted gross income, whichever is greater
  • If your employer does not offer insurance, they may be fined as much as $2,000 per employee per year (Ed: a job killer for many small businesses)
  • A government agency, not you and your employer, will decide what kind of health coverage you must have (NCPA)