Presidential Candidates other than Obama

Unemployment line? He's one of the most employable musicians in the world. Pure genius.
I really doubt that claim. If he were THAT employable why is he working for Jimmy Fallon? Never heared his name until this very disrespectful display that embarrassed Fallon and NBC. He may be a genius music wise, but he's an idiot otherwise.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I really doubt that claim. If he were THAT employable why is he working for Jimmy Fallon? Never heared his name until this very disrespectful display that embarrassed Fallon and NBC. He may be a genius music wise, but he's an idiot otherwise.
I'm not trying to sway opinions. You can do research and come to a conclusion yourself, if you wish. Or you can hold onto what you currently think of him. He's one of the pioneers in modern drums and percussion, listed on drummerworld wall, in-demand and highly respected worldwide.

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's a way to treat a lady. You may not like her politics, but she's always behaved as a lady and should be treated as such. That band leader thought I'll pull one over on the old lady and score with my friends. Anyone who thought the stunt was funny has no respect for women. The musician may be able to play music, but he's got no class!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm not trying to sway opinions. You can do research and come to a conclusion yourself, if you wish. Or you can hold onto what you currently think of him. He's one of the pioneers in modern drums and percussion, listed on drummerworld wall, in-demand and highly respected worldwide.
Well, he blew it this time !!

If she were a bat **** crazy lunatic such as Bachmann, it would have been brilliant. I do believe that song, wrt "Moochelle", would not be quite as funny.

Don't know what "wrt" means and have never heard of a "moochelle" song.

IMO, Mrs.zer0bama hasn't distanced herself too far from being a bat**** crazy moocher. But I do not think it would be appropriate for a show's band to play a song saying that when she came on stage. It would be wrong to do so. Just because some people think something is funny doesn't mean it should be said publicly.

wkmac

Unemployment line? He's one of the most employable musicians in the world. Pure genius.

His work as producer is nothing to sneeze at either.

BTW: From a certain POV, she earned the theme song and let's face it, going on any late night show and it's a crapshoot as to whether you end up the butt of a joke anyway regardless who you are. Bachmann is going downhill fast and the fact that her only choice of outlet is Jimmy Fallon IMO speaks volumes. The first handful of primaries and Bachmann along with Perry, Huntsman, Santorum will get weeded out. Cain may hold on and could rebound on a falter by Gingrich or Romney but let another skirt come forward to allege he's been chasing and he's done on the spot.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's different......when you are joked about and you know it , you have the ability to respond in kind.....like the comics with hecklers. But, when you are unknowingly the butt of a joke, it's just cruel and no way to treat a lady!

wkmac

It's different......when you are joked about and you know it , you have the ability to respond in kind.....like the comics with hecklers. But, when you are unknowingly the butt of a joke, it's just cruel and no way to treat a lady!

She's a politician and lady has nothing to do with it.

You can't run with the big dogs? Don't bring your ass off the porch!

She's a politician and lady has nothing to do with it.

You can't run with the big dogs? Don't bring your ass off the porch!

IMO, doing something like that would be inappropriate even if it was zer0bama walking onstage. Evidently even Fallon thought it was out of line. If you are going to invite someone to be on your program, at least have a little common courtesy.
you all know how I feel about michelle 0bama and I would feel the same way about her being treated that way. For the record,IMO, Limbaugh was out of line as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
IMO, doing something like that would be inappropriate even if it was zer0bama walking onstage. Evidently even Fallon thought it was out of line. If you are going to invite someone to be on your program, at least have a little common courtesy.
you all know how I feel about michelle 0bama and I would feel the same way about her being treated that way. For the record,IMO, Limbaugh was out of line as well.
Picture it, Michelle Obama walking on stage to the tune....Who let the dogs out.....woof !!! There would be hell to pay the next day in the papers !!

Picture it, Michelle Obama walking on stage to the tune....Who let the dogs out.....woof !!! There would be hell to pay the next day in the papers !!
Chocked full of demands for him to be fired.

IMO, the demands could be in line depending on his actions after the fact. If it isn't right for one, it isn't right for the other.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It all comes down to basic manners......these people are your guests............what's the proper way to treat a guest?