Presidential Candidates other than Obama

wkmac

"A professional politician is a professionally dishonorable man. In order to get anywhere near high office he has to make so many compromises and submit to so many humiliations that he becomes indistinguishable from a streetwalker." ~ H.L. Mencken

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Another stroke of conservative genius:

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians."

-- Rep. Michele Bachmann, quoted by the St. Petersburg Times, suggesting the recent earthquake and hurricane were messages from God.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like what I heard of Mitt's plan......I guess it's a free download to Kindle.

I’ll clamp down on the cheaters, and China’s the worst example of that,” he said, pointing to its currency manipulation and lack of intellectual-property enforcement.
“I certainly don’t want a trade war, but we can’t have a trade surrender either,” he said

Read more....

http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=078ADDA6-A25A-4BDB-AC21-241D7DD7D618

over9five

Staff member
“I certainly don’t want a trade war, but we can’t have a trade surrender either,”

I like that line.

TOS will now say, "It's a talking point!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
“I certainly don’t want a trade war, but we can’t have a trade surrender either,”

I like that line.

TOS will now say, "It's a talking point!"

I'm not at all concerned with anything TOS has to say............sounds like blah, blah, blah, to me!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Senior citizens tell me that all the time! I deliver to alot of senior trailer parks.

Peace.

You and your references to trailer parks is offensive and ignorant!!

PEES

th_dog-peeing-on-obama-sign.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This would be a foolish decision on his part. Student loans are one of the few things that cannot be bankrupted--they must be repaid and the govt makes money off of the interest. Higher education is also a must---high school diplomas simply don't cut it anymore.

The one part of the article that you failed to mention was the fact that Paul wants to allow young workers to opt out of Social Security. I do like this option and wish it were available today.