Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
"Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike". Is a statement. Or you going to debate this also? OMG. Your sense of self-importance is breathtaking.

And really who cares what you think? Blah blah so says who?

Truth is-lot's of folks could only dream of our wages. Fact.

Not to mention benefits.

The job has never really changed. 30 years ago I worked 8 to 8.......now I work 2 to 2.....shrug.

Amazon and Fed-Ex, the post office look admiringly at our wages. Our Amazon guy can be seen running from the wrong way parked van to the door......down long rural driveways........think he would take $41 an hour? To run all day? Better believe it.
Think he would take having his kid delivered for free or his wife's chemo all gratis? Get a clue. Just not worth it......wow.

The only real changes are the threats to our jobs negotiated in by the Union.

$41 isn't terrible money........really?

My wife works at a middle school as a secretary........it's shameful what she makes for what she has to put up with. You need to get some real perspective. And a clue.

I can't speak for the pothead tat generation and their work ethic. Better wages for them just means more pot.
Chuckle

allahuakbar

She/Her
Well we all know what we signed up for
I signed up for 9.5 protection and I’m not getting that. So not sure of your point.
What are you willing to give up to not work 50 hrs a week? More PVD's? Cut in Pension? Cut in healthcare?
All those things are gonna be given up these next contracts in exchange for Air Conditioning. Uber UPS kicks off this winter. Can’t wait to see the Teamsters only talk about Air conditioning this contract. Gonna be fun.

allahuakbar

She/Her
What's the problem ?

Thats never.... ever... gonna happen.
They’ve stopped talking about PVD’s and Scab’s and shifted completely to air conditioning for a reason. They know they can’t do :censored2: about PVD’s. UPS didn’t just pay millions a few months back for PVD software to just throw it away.

qdg2

What many people don’t understand is most of the supposed pot smokers, watched people like quad waste 40 years chasing Corvettes and airplanes while his family never saw him. And now they see a bitter sad old man and they don’t want any part of that, who can blame them? People like him are the ones hampering the younger generation from moving forward they’re afraid they’ll become like that.
+
Take your Geritol and go to bed. Maybe if you were more of a man you would’ve made sure she could quit that job and go someplace where she was compensated fairly. Too busy chasing those Corvettes right buddy? You wouldn’t wanna let anything get in the way of your pleasure.
Nope not all of them, but the attitude has changed a lot and I’m not sure it’s for any other reason then some people like quad. We just wrapped up a contract where the company gave the employees a 20% raise and it was voted down. Not because they wanted more money but they wanted a guarantee of more time off. That kind of raise being voted down 15 to 20 years ago is unheard of. This generation Doesn’t see the value in spending countless hours on the clock.
How many more? On and on......God the hate.

The personal attacks and bullying. All TOS violations.

Now, you small handful of clowns realize other folks read this. Page after page. The deep hatred of a person you don't even know. And, when your ideas tire....you bully their spouse....disparage a person you know even less. Innocent people. And yes, I believe you are like this in real life(this is real). Hateful, bullies. BLM crowd, hateful social justice crowd...those types. The type people that are killing America. And society.

Page after page.

All because I don't agree with whatever ideas you have about work......something(this job) I've been doing for YEARS Decades......without you!
Lot's of others have to. Lot's. You don't take that criticism very well. And it makes you hateful and angry. Punitive....much like mgt. Eerily similar.

And as bullying as you are about my supposed inability to function and "get along" with people and all the other conjured faults.....again of a person you don't remotely know....just a cowardly bully....a real internet tough guy......keyboard strength eh?

One thing that just doesn't sync up......this notion of somehow you "speak" or represent anyone.....weird. The supposed arbiter of what "we" need or want....this generation blah, blah. And the disparaging of the "old people"......seasoned veterans of multiple contracts and experience. Navigating within a system.... error filled decisions by mgt and yes....the vaunted Union. Somehow your self-importance and just the right answer and application of everything just and right.....

Now, continue on with how much you know about me and how I've failed....matter of fact.....hell, according to you....I've already failed in retirement.

Now, show us the "measure of a man"....again. Want to pick on some special needs kids or a sick parent? Disparage some other innocent folks? Manly stuff......

Thebrownblob

+

Now, you small handful of clowns realize other folks read this. Page after page. The deep hatred of a person you don't even know. And, when your ideas tire....you bully their spouse....disparage a person you know even less. Innocent people. And yes, I believe you are like this in real life(this is real). Hateful, bullies. BLM crowd, hateful social justice crowd...those types. The type people that are killing America. And society.

Page after page.

All because I don't agree with whatever ideas you have about work......something(this job) I've been doing for YEARS Decades......without you!
Lot's of others have to. Lot's. You don't take that criticism very well. And it makes you hateful and angry. Punitive....much like mgt. Eerily similar.

And as bullying as you are about my supposed inability to function and "get along" with people and all the other conjured faults.....again of a person you don't remotely know....just a cowardly bully....a real internet tough guy......keyboard strength eh?

One thing that just doesn't sync up......this notion of somehow you "speak" or represent anyone.....weird. The supposed arbiter of what "we" need or want....this generation blah, blah. And the disparaging of the "old people"......seasoned veterans of multiple contracts and experience. Navigating within a system.... error filled decisions by mgt and yes....the vaunted Union. Somehow your self-importance and just the right answer and application of everything just and right.....

Now, continue on with how much you know about me and how I've failed....matter of fact.....hell, according to you....I've already failed in retirement.

Now, show us the "measure of a man"....again. Want to pick on some special needs kids or a sick parent? Disparage some other innocent folks? Manly stuff......
Keep crying, It’s glorious

qdg2

They’ve stopped talking about PVD’s and Scab’s and shifted completely to air conditioning for a reason. They know they can’t do :censored2: about PVD’s. UPS didn’t just pay millions a few months back for PVD software to just throw it away.
You Sir tell the TRUTH.....

You get it.

Contractors aren't going away either. How about cameras? Millions there too.

But they will continue to take those dues......

UnionStrong

+

Page after page.

Shrug

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Hopefully you are involved.... and discuss it with your Local Union.

UnionStrong

+

Page after page.

He kicks puppies on his days off too.

Thebrownblob

You Sir tell the TRUTH.....

You get it.

Contractors aren't going away either. How about cameras? Millions there too.

But they will continue to take those dues......

Absolutely correct the contract as written makes it quite difficult to get rid of PVDs.

Cameras will also be negotiated item. Although as of yet nothing is going on with them. They don’t even really talk to anyone about any of the infractions. Could change later and it needs to be negotiated.

qdg2

Retired clown #1
Do you ever have a positive thought go through your head?
Or is it all doom and gloom
Ups insurance will pay for your therapist
You need to seriously consider it

Take your Geritol and go to bed. Maybe if you were more of a man you would’ve made sure she could quit that job and go someplace where she was compensated fairly. Too busy chasing those Corvettes right buddy? You wouldn’t wanna let anything get in the way of your pleasure.
Bozo the Grand Wizard