Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

Thebrownblob

Not willing to show anything. But just mentioning has such effect. Think and be jealous all ya want. Meh indeed.
The plane and the car certainly did not give you the pleasure you thought It would, too late to go back now and get the time back, good job nothing like wasting your life.

Thebrownblob

I give what I get. Want to talk about UPS?

The bullying started on #8 post....the rest is reactive. Read it.
I went back and read my post I asked you what him posting a story has to do with a statement? How do we even know he agreed with it he made no statement. How is that bullying you? you have a very low bar of bullying sir. In reality you’re everything people have said you are and almost none of it is good. Petty and small.

Trucker Clock

I give what I get. Want to talk about UPS?

The bullying started on #8 post....the rest is reactive. Read it.

So, you’re violating the TOS by bullying just because someone did it to you.

Sorry, doesn’t work that way. You’re still violating the TOS and should be dealt with appropriately.

I went back and read my post I asked you what him posting a story has to do with a statement? How do we even know he agreed with it he made no statement. How is that bullying you? you have a very low bar of bullying sir. In reality you’re everything people have said you are and almost none of it is good. Petty and small.
Hmm hmm.
Screenshot_20220829-111612-963.png

Thebrownblob

You mean bully their spouses? Right? Is that a hate pillar? And you mean bully from the internet?
I don’t think I bullied your spouse either. Keep trying I said YOU were you busy worrying about yourself then to have her quit a job she is not being paid appropriately for. Where I come from we have a name for men like that.

qdg2

I went back and read my post I asked you what him posting a story has to do with a statement? How is that bullying you? you have a very low bar of bullying sir. In reality you’re everything people have said you are and almost none of it is good. Petty and small.
Actually, wasn't even talking to you...yet, you bullied your way in. My threshold of anything is none of your business.

Maybe you could learn something there.