Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Retired clown #1

Bozo the Grand Wizard
4284AD07-385E-49AA-B952-C3EA1D43BD5A.gif

I’ve made it. Only my second list ever
I’d like to thank all the little people that helped me to become the man I am now
Oh and quad girl thanks for the recognition I won’t let you down

Thebrownblob

Calm down princess. Nobody hates you.

We just think you are full of :censored2:.

You have apparently have lived a life.... nobody.... @UPS has.
Correct, an extreme hatred of the job and the union who is paved the way for him to do the things he wants to do. At anytime he could’ve quit and found something better but he did not. I wonder why?

Thebrownblob

+

How many more? On and on......God the hate.

The personal attacks and bullying. All TOS violations.

Now, you small handful of clowns realize other folks read this. Page after page. The deep hatred of a person you don't even know. And, when your ideas tire....you bully their spouse....disparage a person you know even less. Innocent people. And yes, I believe you are like this in real life(this is real). Hateful, bullies. BLM crowd, hateful social justice crowd...those types. The type people that are killing America. And society.

Page after page.

All because I don't agree with whatever ideas you have about work......something(this job) I've been doing for YEARS Decades......without you!
Lot's of others have to. Lot's. You don't take that criticism very well. And it makes you hateful and angry. Punitive....much like mgt. Eerily similar.

And as bullying as you are about my supposed inability to function and "get along" with people and all the other conjured faults.....again of a person you don't remotely know....just a cowardly bully....a real internet tough guy......keyboard strength eh?

One thing that just doesn't sync up......this notion of somehow you "speak" or represent anyone.....weird. The supposed arbiter of what "we" need or want....this generation blah, blah. And the disparaging of the "old people"......seasoned veterans of multiple contracts and experience. Navigating within a system.... error filled decisions by mgt and yes....the vaunted Union. Somehow your self-importance and just the right answer and application of everything just and right.....

Now, continue on with how much you know about me and how I've failed....matter of fact.....hell, according to you....I've already failed in retirement.

Now, show us the "measure of a man"....again. Want to pick on some special needs kids or a sick parent? Disparage some other innocent folks? Manly stuff......
Remember you can no longer say “you don’t know me” . Everyone here KNOWS you. You’re gonna have to find a new line.

qdg2

Calm down princess. Nobody hates you.

We just think you are full of :censored2:.

You have apparently have lived a life.... nobody.... @UPS has.
Ah the jealousy....why you've just admitted why the few clowns(of which you are) are so hateful. And yes, you hate. Please spare me. You guys resent sucking hind teet......

And BUG clown.......no sane person could read all this and not retch from the stench of bullying and hate.

And...42 years at UPS is hardly anything to be jealous of........lot of hard work and sacrifice. Some of my rewards of that effort (only apparently) can some of you envy and only imagine.

And yet......yet....I'm roundly excoriated by impotent never were's.....apparently.

And BUG jealous guy...........every degree, toy, asset and experience is and has been exactly true and real.

Which makes it even more richly satisfying.

Thebrownblob

Ah the jealousy....why you've just admitted why the few clowns(of which you are) are so hateful. And yes, you hate. Please spare me. You guys resent sucking hind teet......

And BUG clown.......no sane person could read all this and not retch from the stench of bullying and hate.

And...42 years at UPS is hardly anything to be jealous of........lot of hard work and sacrifice. Some of my rewards of that effort (only apparently) can some of you envy and only imagine.

And yet......yet....I'm roundly excoriated by impotent never were's.....apparently.

And BUG jealous guy...........every degree, toy, asset and experience is and has been exactly true and real.

Which makes it even more richly satisfying.
Are there unicorns in your fantasy land?

Thebrownblob

Prove it.
Personally I believe him about his toys he’s proven they are much more important to him than his time or his family. 42 years and he still working to pay for them. And all the while hating and disparaging the company and the union they have provided a path for him. I can’t think of anything much more sad than that.

qdg2

Are there unicorns in your fantasy land?
There it is.

Jealousy.

Gosh sure makes you small, impotent and so petty.

We've made real progress here today.........remember-other folks read this stuff.......proud? Hey, show your kids how clever Poppa is.....maybe make a tour of middle schools....show em how it's done...."Now children....this is how to really internet bully...." Maybe a slideshow or running dialogue......."See, here's where I attacked his Wife..." "Here's where my jealousy shows.....I mean I could never get a vette....and all....I mean God a plane...really? "and here's where I have no idea about his retirement or really anything and disparage him anyway" " and that story about getting his A&P while being in feeders.....omg!" "but anyway....here's..."

And you know folks......what they so covet and envy....is pretty basic everyday stuff. Yet, seems like Star Wars tech to children...

Personally I believe him about his toys he’s proven they are much more important to him than his time or his family. 42 years and he still working to pay for them. And all the while hating and disparaging the company and the union they have provided a path for him. I can’t think of anything much more sad than that.

I think he is full of :censored2:.

People like that (are such braggarts) and are always willing to show off their stuff.

Meh.

He can call people names. And he does it all the time. It’s OK to him.

But when someone calls him a name, he goes crying to the mods with claims of bullying.
Just ignore him.
Problem solved

Thebrownblob

There it is.

Jealousy.

Gosh sure makes you small, impotent and so petty.

We've made real progress here today.........remember-other folks read this stuff.......proud? Hey, show your kids how clever Poppa is.....maybe make a tour of middle schools....show em how it's done...."Now children....this is how to really internet bully...." Maybe a slideshow or running dialogue......."See, here's where I attacked his Wife..." "Here's where my jealousy shows.....I mean I could never get a vette....and all....I mean God a plane...really? "and here's where I have no idea about his retirement or really anything and disparage him anyway" " and that story about getting his A&P while being in feeders.....omg!" "but anyway....here's..."

And you know folks......what they so covet and envy....is pretty basic everyday stuff. Yet, seems like Star Wars tech to children...
Since you’re a bloviating crybaby perhaps I should remind you that you attacked me first because you’re the bully in case you don’t recall this was the first reaction you had to me….

“Puff piece to get some scabs for the strike". Is a statement. Or you going to debate this also? OMG. Your sense of self-importance is breathtaking.

And really who cares what you think? Blah blah so says who?”

My goodness the hate, quit bullying me you mean sad old man😂