Putting in My Letter of Intent

Orion inc.

I like turtles
A family plan with the best plan you can get is $350/m. Let me tell you the Insurrance sucks compared to the Insurrance we got a drivers. You will not just be paying a premium per month but more out of pocket. I didn't look closely at this and the Therapy for my autistic daughter that was covered in the teamsters plan was now not covered in the crappy management plan. We fought and fought only to realize it was a dad end and they were not going to cover a dime.
And that right there will eat into any extra money he thinks he will make. He has kids and out of pocket expenses covered before won't be. Along with no more pension, it's a bad move financially for a long term career.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
They are boys and generally speaking boys tend to have fewer medical issues than girls.

That doesn't make any sense !!!!

The health disparity between males and females begins during fetal life and continues from cradle to grave. About 115 males are conceived for every 100 females, but males are much more likely to die before birth, so there are only 104 newborn boys for every 100 girls. Boys are about 60% more likely to be born prematurely, to have conditions related to prematurity such as neonatal respiratory distress syndrome, and to suffer birth injuries. Boys are about 18% more likely to die before their first birthday than girls.

When it comes to health, males are the weaker sex throughout life.

UPSGUY72

A family plan with the best plan you can get is $350/m. Let me tell you the Insurrance sucks compared to the Insurrance we got a drivers. You will not just be paying a premium per month but more out of pocket. I didn't look closely at this and the Therapy for my autistic daughter that was covered in the teamsters plan was now not covered in the crappy management plan. We fought and fought only to realize it was a dad end and they were not going to cover a dime.

Again Insurance differs by area for management just like it does for union employees..

UPSGUY72

This is about right. To calculate exactly the base salary not including MIP you take top driver rate times 45 hour week times 52 weeks time 10% increase. Let's say $32/hour. X 45=$1440 X 52=$74880/y X 1.10=$82,383/year. I know top driver rate is a little more now but that's how they calculate it and it's not negotiable.

It is negotiable.. Every Sup and center manager I have talked to has said it is negotiable....

UPSGUY72

..and who do you think will hold the strongest position in those negotiations?

Salary is negotiable no matter what company you go to. Most people aren't willing to negotiate as there are afraid. This is why management compensation isn't talked about because everyone is getting paid differently and some people doing the exact same job are getting paid differently and the difference could be thousands of dollars...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's not a bad move financially I have 20 + more years to work It's a good move financially.
I wish you would have been an ORS in my center would have been good for a few laughs I loved new supes coming in acting like they were gonna "fix" all that is wrong I especially liked the ones with the gung ho hoorah attitudes
That is all

UPSGUY72

I wish you would have been an ORS in my center would have been good for a few laughs I loved new supes coming in acting like they were gonna "fix" all that is wrong I especially liked the ones with the gung ho hoorah attitudes
That is all

I never said I was going fix anything. Get your facts right.

UPSGUY72

Which you wouldn't, if everything was increase 5%, hence my original post, which was the top of the spectrum on your raise.

90 this year + 5% is $94,500 plus MIP which is one month of pay put it over $100,000. Even at 3% 92,700 + MIP $7,725.00 put it over $100,000

Browntown2014

I did because I explained that the stress of being an ORS and the BS you deal with as one is not even close to what I have already experienced in life.

Dude waking up to do PT after 4 hours of sleep and making sure your bed is made properly is not a high stress situation. Being husband/father with kids to feed and bills to pay is way more stressful. Give us all a break with your drama.