Putting in My Letter of Intent

ManInBrown

I think your wrong he's getting a pay raise from when he was a driver and will be working a lot less hours 7am-3pm as an ors
What world are you living in? All the on-cars in my center are there when I get back at 7-730 every night. Maybe one is gone one day a week. They alternate. Be lucky to get off at 3 once in a blue moon, unless he's in the BOG

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
What world are you living in? All the on-cars in my center are there when I get back at 7-730 every night. Maybe one is gone one day a week. They alternate. Be lucky to get off at 3 once in a blue moon, unless he's in the BOG
My ors works 7-3:30 and I'm in the farthest thing from the BOG. A 10 hr job would cut into his golf game.

UPSGUY72

My ors works 7-3:30 and I'm in the farthest thing from the BOG. A 10 hr job would cut into his golf game.

I'm not going to get out at 3:30 every day maybe once a week But I also won't be staying to 7 or 8. The local sort closes in the building I'm going to be working in real early. I'll be able to work on my gold game a little more also and probably with my center manager...

UPSGUY72

Air shuttle leaves my building at 7:00 and and the local sort closes between 8 and 9. It a small center rural about 20-25 routes a day....

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

It's was sarcasm all my ors start at 7am and leave work btwn 7-10pm and then answer calls till 1130pm.......but op said it's different where he is

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Good idea not pushing the envelope.....you're better off getting down on your knees from your first day in management
But think of all the MIP (that isn't even guaranteed unless the OP makes his numbers) he will earn that way.

Basing salary expectations on bonuses that are only given for performance metrics met, is a little naive. What if he does terrible his first year? Think ups will just bonus him? Nope.

UPSGUY72

But think of all the MIP (that isn't even guaranteed unless the OP makes his numbers) he will earn that way.

Basing salary expectations on bonuses that are only given for performance metrics met, is a little naive. What if he does terrible his first year? Think ups will just bonus him? Nope.

LOL coming form some that said I take a pay cut. Unless your a total idiot your getting pretty much full MIP.

UPSGUY72

I think you have to screw up pretty bad to not be recommended to get MIP.

If your not getting Full MIP neither is your center manager of DM.

ORS get around 2 times there monthly salary in MIP to start. center manager's get about 6 times there monthly salary in MIP that's coming form a center manager. I'm not sure about DM...