Putting in My Letter of Intent

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I certainly hope the OP is getting the compensation he says he is.
The Dispatch Supervisor and ORS 's in my building work 60-70 hours a week and are the most miserable people I have ever seen.They have no real power or authority ,They have little to no hope for advancement and are caught in the middle between the center manager and us.
I dont care what they make ,I wouldn't trade jobs for any amount of money seeing what the job has done to them

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
posters have tired hey who always say that the crazy disincentives reed
9ed88dcbmr4.gif

Brown Matrix

He Starting To Belive
Remember if you take pill you go down a rabbit whole. Where you would like to work and where brown places you is real ugly.
The truck works your body
management works your nerves. They will push you to your limits to get their money's worth.
Great luck in your career.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Remember if you take pill you go down a rabbit whole. Where you would like to work and where brown places you is real ugly.
The truck works your body
management works your nerves. They will push you to your limits to get their money's worth.
Great luck in your career.
And they don't push hourlies to get their money's worth?

There is a reason you guys have to do so many more stops than FedEx

UPSGUY72

I certainly hope the OP is getting the compensation he says he is.
The Dispatch Supervisor and ORS 's in my building work 60-70 hours a week and are the most miserable people I have ever seen.They have no real power or authority ,They have little to no hope for advancement and are caught in the middle between the center manager and us.
I dont care what they make ,I wouldn't trade jobs for any amount of money seeing what the job has done to them

My base compensation to start is more than I made this year in which I made over $86,000.

ORS's in my area Don't work 60 hours a week except during peak and even then they sometimes don't. They also have a lot more flexibility with there schedule then a driver does. Your also wrong about little to no hope for advancement. There are lot of opportunities for advancement if you want them and apply for them.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
They're so cute when they're young.
I'm thinking half the stuff he's saying to justify it is made up. Every ORS or dispatcher I've ever seen worked more hours then the drivers they supervised. His salary claims are way off and pretty much a flat out lie too.

They always get the naive ones to go into that job I swear.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My base compensation to start is more than I made this year in which I made over $86,000.

ORS's in my area Don't work 60 hours a week except during peak and even then they sometimes don't. They also have a lot more flexibility with there schedule then a driver does. Your also wrong about little to no hope for advancement. There are lot of opportunities for advancement if you want them and apply for them.
Do they teach you how to spell and use proper grammar in management training school??

You seriously need it.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
And they don't push hourlies to get their money's worth?

There is a reason you guys have to do so many more stops than FedEx
No problem with that. A fair days work for a fair days pay. I agree there.

But when I go clock out and go home, my day is done and I can leave ups at the gate on the way to my car.

How many members of management can do that? Not many