REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

M

MenInBrown

Obama losing more ground before Debate number 2. It will only get worst for him after this 2nd debate.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Atleast he will lose it fair and square too!:surprised:
I am no fan of Obama, believe me. He's a great guy, but this isn't the job for him. Unfortunately, Romney picked Ryan. I will not vote for that man. So, if Roseanne isn't on the ticket here(I highly doubt she will be), Obama is it. :(

Buddybrown

LOL! I was just flipping through and the CBS poll has Obama at 59 and Romney at 37. There is no way that is right.
I'm afraid you guys have it backwards:---- Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney--- The poll conducted by the Military Times showed that among the 3,100 people surveyed, 66 percent support Romney compared to 26 percent for Obama.--- Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney CBS DC

over9five

Staff member

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'm afraid you guys have it backwards:---- Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney--- The poll conducted by the Military Times showed that among the 3,100 people surveyed, 66 percent support Romney compared to 26 percent for Obama.--- Poll: 66 Percent Of Military Members Support Romney � CBS DC
I didn't here the gist of the comment. I was flipping and saw a new show on MSNBC and thought I'd take a look. That was the first thing they said. I changed the channel immediately as I didn't believe it was right no matter who you were talking to. Smelled like BS, and I figured the show was, too.

Buddybrown

Not necessarily.
Only 66% of the time compared with 26%.--- So, about 3 to 1 say they'd rather have someone who has not yet been commander-in-chief, as opposed to the current one--- what does that say?--- These individuals are the ones that have been willing to put their life on the line for this country ---To me that packs a powerful punch and sends a powerful message----I think many of us will be surprised come election day!!---