Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This dude is preaching works salvation. False teacher.
So you deny the Bible teaches that the saved are in the church?
All those letters to all those locations teaching responsibility and accountability was a waste of time?
I knew you were a baby on milk, but you’re still in diapers. I can’t stress enough that you desire the sincere milk of the word to grow thereby in.

So you deny the Bible teaches that the saved are in the church?
All those letters to all those locations teaching responsibility and accountability was a waste of time?
I knew you were a baby on milk, but you’re still in diapers. I can’t stress enough that you desire the sincere milk of the word to grow thereby in.
Now you're putting words in my mouth. Salvation is by grace alone. The Bible says it "plainly". You are not the judge of my spiritual growth. You're a man.

rickyb

Groucho was a smarter Marxist
america's most famous marxist discusses marx's quote

"does religion hold ppl back from political activity? it can, it sometimes does."

"religion in most cases has made its peace and are allies with the economic system and the govt"

basically says religion exists because the economy is so bad that people need religion.

BrownFlush

He's going to go before the judgement seat of Christ and explain to him how his blood wasn't enough to save souls.
Well, That blood was good enough to purchase the church (Acts 20 : 28) that you say isn’t necessary. Speaking of judgment day, you might want to beef up on your answer as to why the church doesn’t matter, since the one who will be your judge, gave his life for it.

Well, That blood was good enough to purchase the church (Acts 20 : 28) that you say isn’t necessary. Speaking of judgment day, you might want to beef up on your answer as to why the church doesn’t matter, since the one who will be your judge, gave his life for it.
I never said the church doesn't matter.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
america's most famous marxist discusses marx's quote

"does religion hold ppl back from political activity? it can, it sometimes does."

"religion in most cases has made its peace and are allies with the economic system and the govt"

basically says religion exists because the economy is so bad that people need religion.

Ass

BrownFlush

You're discouraging souls from coming to the Savior.
Some can handle the truth and accept it . Some cannot and reject it.
Folks like you are everywhere. They want Jesus as long as it’s on their terms and ideas they have believe and accepted.
But , when they see just a few things that mean they need to come to God on His terms… uh oh.. that’s not the Jesus they want.

Some can handle the truth and accept it . Some cannot and reject it.
Folks like you are everywhere. They want Jesus as long as it’s on their terms and ideas they have believe and accepted.
But , when they see just a few things that mean they need to come to God on His terms… uh oh.. that’s not the Jesus they want.
That's nice. Keep posting your memes about hell like it's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.