Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I call it a product of true faith. James 2 14-26
So.. faith alone doesn’t save? James says a man is justified by works also? Wait.. wait.. a man is justified by a product of true faith and not by faith alone.
Isn’t God just the best? We can take His word and just swap words and put in what we like and it’s all ok with Him!
You know, kinda like having things on our terms, and not his.

So.. faith alone doesn’t save? James says a man is justified by works also? Wait.. wait.. a man is justified by a product of true faith and not by faith alone.
Isn’t God just the best? We can take His word and just swap words and put in what we like and it’s all ok with Him!
You know, kinda like having things on our terms, and not his.
Kinda like what you do with Ephesians 2 8-9

BrownFlush

Kinda like what you do with Ephesians 2 8-9
I never did anything with the passage but totally accept it.
You on the other hand just rejected it . You just said we are saved by Grace alone a few comments back.No faith?
I explained in an earlier comment using scripture that no one has touched or answered that the Bible teaches many things save us and that nothing alone does.

I never did anything with the passage but totally accept it.
You on the other hand just rejected it . You just said we are saved by Grace alone a few comments back.No faith?
I explained in an earlier comment using scripture that no one has touched or answered that the Bible teaches many things save us and that nothing alone does.
Yeah you make fun of sinners going to hell and recommend I read books that aren't the Bible I know you by fruits grasshopper

This is my last response for the night

BrownFlush

Yeah you make fun of sinners going to hell and recommend I read books that aren't the Bible I know you by fruits grasshopper

This is my last response for the night
Hopefully, your immaturity will develop some while you sleep.
I've seen no sign of that happening while you're awake.

BrownFlush

1660951085113.png

BrownFlush

I know you by fruits grasshopper
Maybe.
But, I have produced scripture much to your dismay, that you don't and cannot answer, as well as others.
It taste bitter to you.
Be glad to help answer any question you might have, anytime. You're like a lost ball in high weeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.