Status
Not open for further replies.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Having no common sense not an excuse to get into heaven
You have no common sense.
F2B9620C-45F6-49CA-9F8E-A428446BD262.png

Jesus will swiftly reject u for ur self deception
How did you know that? Are you just trolling or were you aware of the scariest verse in the Bible for Christians?

And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Matthew 7:23 ESV

But, I have produced scripture much to your dismay
Produced huh? Sorry I wasn't aware you wrote the Bible. And to my dismay? You enjoy causing distress among brothers?

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
Proverbs 6:16‭-‬19 ESV

rickyb

How did you know that? Are you just trolling or were you aware of the scariest verse in the Bible for Christians?

And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Matthew 7:23 ESV

I dont troll im calling out unionstrongs pathetic attempts at religion. i could see jesus forgiving some1 bc of good intention who does wrong but not some1 who doesnt even try

rickyb

you'd have to explain what " inflammatory, digressive, extraneous," means im not going to look it up

as far as i know im not bc im honest

ppl cant handle the truth. its harder for a person to question their beliefs, than it is a soldier on teh battle field
ok digressive and extraneous is besides the point conversations always evolve, my school is a prime example, and if ppl find it inflammatory thats their problem

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Produced huh? Sorry I wasn't aware you wrote the Bible. And to my dismay? You enjoy causing distress among brothers?

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.
Proverbs 6:16‭-‬19 ESV

View attachment 396924

Right out of my study Bible.

Well.. I’ll try again.. I produced nothing. I did produce scripture that proves that baptism is necessary to salvation.# 5098/ #5139 I encourage you to take a real good look at those passages.You or no one else have brought up any of the passages or what was said for discussion.If you are distressed, it is because of what you have been shown in scripture or your rejection of it. Do with it what you want. Everyone gets to do that. Even myself. ( Remember that) But, also remember, these words, ( the scripture) Jesus said the same will judge us on the last day. That being said, I sure want to make sure I’m reading it right. False doctrine is what distresses me. Which, from what I understand of the Bible, is what you believe and are promoting. The, “ right out of your study Bible “ commentary is nothing more than Calvinistic lies. Believe what you want, do what you want, we all get to do that.

Again, this is a fact no matter what you decide….
When you take a passage of scripture or text and two people sit down and read it together and each person comes up with a different interpretations of it, the following are undeniable facts:
Only one interpretation is correct. The text cannot have two different meanings.
You both cannot be right.
Both can be wrong, but only one can be right.

Example: In 1 Peter 3:21 The apostle Peter plainly states that water baptism saves us.
My interpretation of that passage: water baptism saves us.
Your interpretation of that passage: water baptism does not save us.
Only one can be right.
“Study to show yourself approved of God…2 Timothy 3:16
Again, be glad to discuss, investigate, study any passage in the Bible anytime with you. Eternity is a long time.

Last edited:
@BrownFlush

My study Bible disagrees with you. My pastor disagrees with you. My close friends and family disagree with you. Majority professing Christians on here disagree with you.

You're right. Only one of us can be wrong. Grasshopper.

I will be spending the rest of my Saturday doing anything but responding to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.