Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well.. I’ll try again.. I produced nothing. I did produce scripture that proves that baptism is necessary to salvation.# 5098/ #5139 I encourage you to take a real good look at those passages.You or no one else have brought up any of the passages or what was said for discussion.If you are distressed, it is because of what you have been shown in scripture or your rejection of it. Do with it what you want. Everyone gets to do that. Even myself. ( Remember that) But, also remember, these words, ( the scripture) Jesus said the same will judge us on the last day. That being said, I sure want to make sure I’m reading it right. False doctrine is what distresses me. Which, from what I understand of the Bible, is what you believe and are promoting. The, “ right out of your study Bible “ commentary is nothing more than Calvinistic lies. Believe what you want, do what you want, we all get to do that.

Again, this is a fact no matter what you decide….
When you take a passage of scripture or text and two people sit down and read it together and each person comes up with a different interpretations of it, the following are undeniable facts:
Only one interpretation is correct. The text cannot have two different meanings.
You both cannot be right.
Both can be wrong, but only one can be right.

Example: In 1 Peter 3:21 The apostle Peter plainly states that water baptism saves us.
My interpretation of that passage: water baptism saves us.
Your interpretation of that passage: water baptism does not save us.
Only one can be right.
“Study to show yourself approved of God…2 Timothy 3:16
Again, be glad to discuss, investigate, study any passage in the Bible anytime with you. Eternity is a long time.
Are you really this scared the Jew deity is going to reject you if you don’t allow some old man to sprinkle pee pee river water in your face?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@BrownFlush

My study Bible disagrees with you. My pastor disagrees with you. My close friends and family disagree with you. Majority professing Christians on here disagree with you.

You're right. Only one of us can be wrong. Grasshopper.

I will be spending the rest of my Saturday doing anything but responding to you.
Live it up.

El Correcto

god is dead
More deep thoughts from the Hateful Homo.
You're rolling today. Didn't you get any last night?
S:censored2:t in your hand and masturbate. You won't even miss him.
Wow, so inspirational. I can really feel Jesus’s love working it’s way through you and reaching out to the non believers.

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re not a Christian spreading love,. You’re a hateful pusillanimous with a cross scared for your own safety in some mythical afterlife.
You need to get a grip.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You’re not a Christian spreading love,. You’re a hateful pusillanimous with a cross scared for your own safety in some mythical afterlife.
You need to get a grip.
You judge me based on your definition of what a Christian and love is? Based on how you define some other things, I'll give you a clue. You don't know what your talking about.
Did I offend you? Oh my! Hateful Homo is all tore up! Cry me a river. lol
You're well passed the "let me know now if we can do anything for you" stage. You've chewed and spit those attempts out.
Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard you say that?” -Matt.15:12.. There goes Jesus again.. offending folks. He's no Christian... wait.. he is the Christ.

Shut up and lie in the bed you made for yourself.

El Correcto

god is dead
You judge me based on your definition of what a Christian and love is. Based on how you define some other things, I'll give you a clue. You don't know what your talking about.
Did I offend you? Oh my! Hateful Homo is all tore up! Cry me a river. lol
You're well passed the "let me know now if we can do anything for you" stage. You've chewed and spit those attempts out.
Then the disciples came and said to him, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard you say that?” -Matt.15:12.. There goes Jesus again.. offending folks. He's no Christian... wait.. he is the Christ.

Shut up and lie in the bed you made for yourself.
If I cried you a River you’d be obsessed with wether or not to dunk children in it to save them from going to hell, that’s what a silly prick you’re.
You can follow all the rules but that won’t make you a Christian in spirit, you will always be a hateful prick deep down and an all knowing god will see you for what you are.

A stupid pusillanimous with a cross scared for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.