Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If I cried you a River you’d be obsessed with wether or not to dunk children in it to save them from going to hell, that’s what a silly prick you’re.
You can follow all the rules but that won’t make you a Christian in spirit, you will always be a hateful prick deep down and an all knowing god will see you for what you are.

A stupid pusillanimous with a cross scared for yourself.
The Hateful Homo can't let it go....
Have you s:censored2:t in your hand yet?
You'll be able to comment with a lot less stress.

El Correcto

god is dead
The Hateful Homo can't let it go....
Have you s:censored2:t in your hand yet?
You'll be able to comment with a lot less stress.
Jesus could come back and start preaching love and you’d be the clown demanding scripture and condemning him.

“Oh yeah where does it say I shouldn’t be a prick in the scripture?!? You got scripture for that?! Where is your SCRIPTURE!!”

BrownFlush

Jesus could come back and start preaching love and you’d be the clown demanding scripture and condemning him.

“Oh yeah where does it say I shouldn’t be a prick in the scripture?!? You got scripture for that?! Where is your SCRIPTURE!!”
You still haven't s:censored2:t in your hand.

BrownFlush

When god finally talks back to you this is what he will say.
Hey Hateful Homo, just a heads up.
Don't waste your time sending me videos. I never start 'em.
I barely give your comments read time.
What are doing anyway? Wasn't your life more pleasant when you had me blocked?

The hardest lie to live with, is the one we tell ourself.
Not that it's any of your business but I've been baptized. Twice. The first time was for the wrong reason and the second time because i understood what it was for and I wanted to be obedient. I literally have no reason to lie to myself. You're just wrong.

Hey Hateful Homo, just a heads up.
Don't waste your time sending me videos. I never start 'em.
I barely give your comments read time.
What are doing anyway? Wasn't your life more pleasant when you had me blocked?
And whoever compels you to go one mile, go with him two.
Matthew 5:41 NKJV

Don't give these guys the time of day. They act like God is just a big meanie in the sky waiting for you to mess up so he can joyfully pour out his wrath. God is full of grace. I'm glad even as a non believer you can spot the difference between real Christians and ones who use Jesus for their own glory. Don't worry, God promised he would separate the two on judgement day.

You judge me based on your definition of what a Christian and love is? Based on how you define some other things, I'll give you a clue. You don't know what your talking about.
Actually, I think the "hateful homo" does have a better understanding of what love is than you.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
I Corinthians 13:4‭-‬7 NKJV

BrownFlush

Not that it's any of your business but I've been baptized. Twice. The first time was for the wrong reason and the second time because i understood what it was for and I wanted to be obedient. I literally have no reason to lie to myself. You're just wrong.
If you were “saved “ before you were baptized the second time, according to scripture, you were baptized for the reason again.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I have to say. The thread is titled "religion" but we are all debating Bible theology. Nobody is talking about Hinduism or Allah or Mormonism. We're all discussing Jesus.

It's like love him or hate him, we all inherently know who is the true God. That is the hidden blessing in this thread.
Delusional. What makes yours holier than the others?

BrownFlush

BrownFlush

Actually, I think the "hateful homo" does have a better understanding of what love is than you.

Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
I Corinthians 13:4‭-‬7 NKJV

"If you love me, keep my commandments.' -Jesus.
Here is scripture that tells us what Jesus commands and why-- BrownFlush
You don't love or have an understanding of love.- Dum preloader

Status
Not open for further replies.